PRETTIEST MOVIES

Tools    

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Many of Stan Brakhage's works do it for me.

Commingled Containers is a nice little one

I 'm echoing those who mentioned:
Tree of Life
Sound of Music
My Fair Lady
Blade Runner

Not sure if the word 'pretty' is right for all of these- some are beautiful, some are mesmerizing, some are visually stunning. But I love a movie where I am swept away in the sights before my eyes.
Here's a few more that allow the viewer to luxuriate in the visuals:

If you love nature, and this beautiful planet; the best of them all jmho are movies by
Yann Arthus-Bertrand - Home
-and- Planet Ocean

A few more:

Witness
War of the Worlds (Tom Cruise version)
Finding Nemo
The Wizard of Oz
Gone with the Wind
A Walk in the Woods- barring the sagging plot and that poor
Robert Redford looks as wrinkled and antiquated here as the Queen mother's grandma -there are beautiful views of the southern Appalachian mountains

Bambi
Moonstruck

Finally - this film has a quirky beauty and is a cherished little under appreciated masterpiece (for me, anyway) about an unemployed, creative soul who is taking in all New York City ( of a bygone era) has to offer; without a dime in his pocket. Lol
What could be more pleasing than watching Jason Robards and Barbara Harris explore all the sights in Manhattan on a bicycle built for two- in black and white- to the tune of
"Yes sir that's my baby? " -

A Thousand Clowns
(As beautiful as a ragged rescued mutt, with one ear up and one down, and waving an ever wagging scruffy tail )

"That may be, but I've got the Falcon."

Brain is fried from work, but I love good-looking flicks.
I would definitely put some gritty 80s movies here too. Blanking on those.
I will also say that Nolan's Insomnia is another one of my favorites. Oblivion w/Tom Cruise.

Honestly, there's a lot. A good-looking film immediately sets itself apart for sure, though.

'The Fall' is the most amazing looking movie I have ever seen. It's shot in something like 20 countries, with barely any CGI. Every shot is a stunning picture.:

I wholeheartedly agree. I was going to post The Fall if nobody else had.

Others that I would mention are:

Melancholia (2011) - beautiful but oh, so bad.
Moulin Rouge! (2001) - such a fun and pretty movie.
and
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (1988) - good and beautiful all the way around.