Movies To Watch During Lockdown

Tools    

Do you have any suggestions on what movies to watch during stay at home? We will be having a curfew in our area starting this Saturday from 10 pm to 5 am. A handful of states and cities are closing nonessential businesses, limiting public and private gatherings. I need a list of movies to watch during this time especially during the holidays. How about you guys are there protocols being implemented in your area now?

Inferno based on the Dan Brown novel is a good one to try. It's about a pandemic being purposely released to cull the human population. Conspiracy theorists may link this to the Covid 19 pandemic. I have watched this a few times before and thought it was an OK movie. Then viewing it last week again, due to the current pandemic, it made me see the film in a whole new light.

same here in our area, a limited stay at home order was issued. Besides watching movies and series, there are a lot of things that I've done during this quarantine. It is the most convenient way to get rid of negative thoughts, even for a little while.

A system of cells interlinked
Braveheart

Gibson, 1995

It's a disaster :-)

Inferno based on the Dan Brown novel is a good one to try. It's about a pandemic being purposely released to cull the human population. Conspiracy theorists may link this to the Covid 19 pandemic. I have watched this a few times before and thought it was an OK movie. Then viewing it last week again, due to the current pandemic, it made me see the film in a whole new light.
would probably re-watch the 3 Dan Brown movies. Thanks for the suggestion

would probably re-watch the 3 Dan Brown movies. Thanks for the suggestion
Yes I think they are all pretty underrated. As a fan of the books I think they did a fairly good job bringing it to the screen.

This sucks so bad. There are new releases coming out I really want to see, but no theaters are open here. I can totally see the end of the theater experience with direct to my TV for $$. You're already starting to see this with Prime, Netflix, etc...

Back onto topic, how about an Alexander Payne marathon.

This sucks so bad. There are new releases coming out I really want to see, but no theaters are open here. I can totally see the end of the theater experience with direct to my TV for $$. You're already starting to see this with Prime, Netflix, etc...

Back onto topic, how about an Alexander Payne marathon.
Shops are closing down left right and centre here in the UK. I’m waiting for the major cinemas to be hit next. Already lost a budget flea pit cinema in our city a few years back. Couldn’t beat new releases for Ł3.50 a ticket.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Contagion, of course.

Then watch it 100 more times.
Actually, don't. It's basically like shooting yourself in the foot over and over again