movie from the 90s or early 2000s | thriller/detective

Tools    

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Hello friends, I need your help with a movie that I do not remember much data.

It was about a detective or private investigator who ends up taking care of the daughter (of legal age) of a friend or acquaintance and goes through a lot of trouble protecting her.

It is not a sex movie but I remember that at one point at the end he had sex with the girl, but it was like a comic situation because at one point she screams as it seems that a snake or some reptile or insect entered the scene.

freedom~empathy~peace
I don't have an answer, but I've put a link below to where you can view a list of movies and TV series where Ford F-100's appear. There have been plenty (40 pages worth!):

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?m...elInclModel=on

It was about a detective or private investigator who ends up taking care of the daughter (of legal age) of a friend or acquaintance and goes through a lot of trouble protecting her.

It is not a sex movie but I remember that at one point at the end he had sex with the girl
LOL. I guess he stopped protecting her.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
LOL. I guess he stopped protecting her.
I don't remember the reason because she was in danger

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
nobody can help me? I have been looking for this movie for more than 10 years

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Up

adz
Unfortunately there were a LOT of films in the 80s and 90s with a variation of the trope where a PI gets involved with his subject. Can you give us an approximate year for this film? Language? Country? City? Anything about the actors (tall, short, black, white, asian, hair colour, facial hair)?

is it an American movie?

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Unfortunately there were a LOT of films in the 80s and 90s with a variation of the trope where a PI gets involved with his subject. Can you give us an approximate year for this film? Language? Country? City? Anything about the actors (tall, short, black, white, asian, hair colour, facial hair)?
-year film: mid 90s, early 2000s
-Language: native english, quite possibly american movie
-City: It could be Los Angeles, or a city with a warm climate
-actors: the protagonist was an actor of middle age, about 40 years or a few more. the leading girl would be in her 20s. they were both white. Classic American features. (I think the girl was blonde and wore a ponytail at times but I'm not 100% sure about this)
I think they wore jeans and less formal clothes, like casual shirts.

what I remember most is the scene with the snake that I mentioned at the beginning in this post.
but I think I remember that they mention it but never show it

is it an American movie?
99% yes

nobody can help me? I have been looking for this movie for more than 10 years
I too search for a one specific movie for about 10-15 years. And every time i think that i'm close to find it, i see that i'm not 😓

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I too search for a one specific movie for about 10-15 years. And every time i think that i'm close to find it, i see that i'm not 😓
it's true, it's very frustrating.
I saw a page where they had a list of movies where snakes appeared. It took like a week to see them all and I did not find it, until I remembered that in the movie it never came out but they mentioned it but it never appeared on the screen.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Up

Maybe Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? RDJ teams up with a PI but the other part doesn't sound right

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Maybe Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? RDJ teams up with a PI but the other part doesn't sound right
Thank you very much for trying to help but it is not a movie with millionaire salary actors.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Up

Maybe "Flypaper" (1997). There were sex scene with snakes, but it's a long shot and I don't remember plot exactly.