The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Now With Moveable Parts
thanks Mr. Non-Potato!
Cows with horns..potatos...I like 'em all!

Now With Moveable Parts
What's for dessert? Sultan's Big Pants? TWT's commishy? What? I wanna know....

wow sades, you are so good at this.....great comebacks.......but i thought Toose's avatar was equine.....a.k.a. STALLION....................so..........he's full of bull afterall? oh oh.......

Now With Moveable Parts
Good one patti!

This thread is going to contiue on it's path, until someone new posts a pic! C'mon people! Save us!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
YES...save us from Sadie's incessant babbling...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Now With Moveable Parts
Spud...what are you trying to make me do? Board a plane tonight? I'm tempted...I would find you too...I've got connections!

C'mon guys...either beg for more photos, or take it elsewhere.

Originally posted by HyperBaseball
Is there some reason why this thread is in the Site Feedback section as opposed to the Intermission Forum?
Well, it's related to the site, I suppose. I really ought to rename this forum, because it's really for anything related to the people here, the site itself, ideas, questions, etc.

Toose sent me some pictures and asked me to post them for him. Sorry for the delay, Tooseman.

Toose #1:

Now With Moveable Parts
Toose with kids. Toose with a donkies. Hmmm...brain...formulating...joke...

Female assassin extraordinaire.
hmm, Toose looks mighty short on that drum/pedestal thing. cute, you know, what with the squinty eyes and dimples and all, but i always thought he'd have a caboose to fit his name. sheez, and even at that young age he's got a posse! that chick beside him, i bet she trails around him like a puppy. and who's that hiding behind him?

... what? oh, those are Toose's KIDS! ahhh ... hm. well. i uh ... well okay. well then I guess ... Toose is ... um, a mighty impressive-looking father. yeah. YEAH! there we go!

well, i shoulda known you'd be cute. sigh.

*wanders off confoosed*

Now With Moveable Parts
LOL!!!
Aw, thimmie...you bust me up!

Now With Moveable Parts
aw...he looks like you too.

i heard some comedian once say "now i don't have any problems with the idea of sex with farm animals.............but SICK FARM ANIMALS!!!! THAT'S WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!!!!"

commish, shouldi send you some scanned art of mine? photos? i can send the files stuffed.....will that work? PM me!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I have yet to see a picture of thmilin, other than her avatar. HINT HINT...

BTW, while I'm thinking of it. Where the heck is Holden at???