Any actor or actress you have been or are in love with?

Tools    

I think you peeps are talking 'crushes' not actual 'love' when it comes to your feelings about actors/actresses.
An actress or actor is so distant from ordinary individuals like ourselves that only psychos would actually be madly in love . But I was enough in love with dia mirza that people around me used to take her name and add my surname to it .

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

These videos = my mind.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I think you peeps are talking 'crushes' not actual 'love' when it comes to your feelings about actors/actresses.
Well I've had crushes and then I've had crushes .

An actress or actor is so distant from ordinary individuals like ourselves that only psychos would actually be madly in love . But I was enough in love with dia mirza that people around me used to take her name and add my surname to it .
So really you could have reversed it and be "Mr Mirza" on this site .

So really you could have reversed it and be "Mr Mirza" on this site .
Didn't occur to me at that time .

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
There was a moment in which I was totally smitten by Zhang Ziyi, but the long investment of my heart has and will always go to Kristin Scott Thomas.

Katherine, I could never leave you alone in a desert cave. I would have to die at your side....

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Not too weird; just someone mislabeling it. Google guesses these things algorithmically.
Which do you think it is, Chris?
Looks like she could be either, but looks most like MEW to me.
Anyway, to solve any confusion, my crush is on MEW!

Which do you think it is, Chris?
Looks like she could be either, but looks most like MEW to me.
I definitely think it's the other person. I guess there's a resemblance, but I was pretty sure it wasn't her even before running the search.

I definitely think it's the other person. I guess there's a resemblance, but I was pretty sure it wasn't her even before running the search.
If people would actually label their photos, we wouldn't have to be playing guessing games.

here is a hindi romantic song featuring dia mirza
Very nice – she looks good in the yellow dress. And that's a hell of a bouquet .

There was a moment in which I was totally smitten by Zhang Ziyi, but the long investment of my heart has and will always go to Kristin Scott Thomas.

Katherine, I could never leave you alone in a desert cave. I would have to die at your side....
I used to like Kristin Scott Thomas as well. It was great to have her in The English Patient – as well as Juliette Binoche – but I was never keen on the film. My favourites with her were Up at the Villa, Under the Cherry Moon and The Horse Whisperer.

If people would actually label their photos, we wouldn't have to be playing guessing games.
Amen brother.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I used to like Kristin Scott Thomas as well. It was great to have her in The English Patient – as well as Juliette Binoche – but I was never keen on the film. My favourites with her were Up at the Villa, Under the Cherry Moon and The Horse Whisperer.
BLASPHEMOUS!!!!