25.00%
17 votes
17-19
51.47%
35 votes
20 or older
68 votes. You may not vote on this poll

May The Forks be With Us
I didnt see one so i figured i'd start one because i wanna see if im on a forum with teenagers or naked fat men in their 50's saying that they are 14 or 15

And this is my BOOMstick!
I fit into the second category. Not the fat naked men in their fifties, but the 14-16 one.

The Emperor of Ice Cream
20 or older for president! Wait, what was this thread for again?

I See You When You're Sleeping
Is 20 or over old to you? It seems strange that you grouped 14-16 and 17-19 and then basically 20-80.

Just wondering.

hmmm, nice thread

a child made this thread. Think about it--only a child, or an adolescent could group adults into one gigantic "old" category.

what happened to:

30-somethings?
40 somethings?
50 somethings?

May The Forks be With Us
well if your gonne be like that....
20 is an adult and from there on you're an adult so i group the early teens, late teens and then the adults but aparently you do not share my opinions but i have no problem with that

May The Forks be With Us
and if u want u can say ur birthday cuz this is a BIRTHDAY AND INTRODUCTIONS forum thing-a-ma-gig. mine is December 29, 1989. yah go december!

My life isn't written very well.
36! Dammit!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

May The Forks be With Us
whats so bad about being 36? i wish i was an adult, then i oculd tell people what to do, vote, drink, drive (not at the same time of course). or do u just feel old?

My life isn't written very well.
Believe me, telling people what to do, voting, drinking and driving (not at the same time of course) is better when you're younger than 36!

May The Forks be With Us
ok. but i mean 36 is still in your prime. you can do a buncha stuff that people who are 40 sumthin cant do. take roger clemens for example, the guy has to be atleast 40 i think he is right at 40 but he is still one of the best pitchers out there because he doesnt let his age slow him down. you can still do cool things at that age

"Snozberries taste like snozberries"

I wipe my ass with your feelings
Heh. 45

divided by 3!

(clicks Calculator button on keyboard...does problem)

Yuup.

May The Forks be With Us
then i guess i oculd say that i am almost 60. divided by 4! yah thats a kinda smart way of sayin it.

I'm 18... time passes so quickly