Music

Tools    

Word, I was wondering what musicians you all like/respect or whom you hate.

I like a variety of stuff, examples:

Radiohead, Outkast, Moby, The Roots, Bjork, Portishead, D'Angelo, Daft Punk, Sex Pistols (and most of that other early punk shite), Basement Jaxx, New Order, Marvin Gaye, Fiona Apple, Elvis Costello, Jay-Z, Jill Scott, Lauryn Hill...There are so many, these are just the cds I'm looking at right now.

Green Day, U2, SmashMouth, Red Hot Chili Peppers, McLachlan

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Tool, Godsmack, Mindless Self Indulgence, Catch 22, Millencolin, Offspring, Slipknot, Snot, Static X, Cage, Bane, Drowning Pool(Just got into them), The Verve Pipe, Clapton, Sugar Ray, Queen, Prodigy, Offspring, Beatles, Jurassic 5, Moby, BLUR, Blink 182 arn't bad, Crystal Method, Disturbed, Econoline Crush, Ignite, The Manhattan Transfer. And many more!

Mahler, Beethoven, Village People, QUEEN, Franky goes to Hollywood, Im Too Sexy, Tom Jones--funny old guy, met him once, Smashmouth, Hail Selassy! Roy Orbison, I play him at my dogs funeral, U2, hey what does Mindless self Induljence sound like? Nevair heard of them but then Im a monk. I think I will name my new dog Gobsmack.

I'll listen to anything. I've got a couple of CDs that I'm playing loads of at the moment - the Greatest Movie Soundtracks (or something like that), Biohazard live, Eric Clapton "Chronicles", "Themes from War Films", Mariah Carey "Rainbow". All sorts.

I can pretend that things last.
I prefer music from Computer Games.Sounds odd but they rock.

Besides comp music,i like any stuff thats not too loud and harsh.

Cheers

Mindless Self Indulgence sound like a mixture of techno, hardcore, and metal. It's loud music, but it is not screaming. It's in a category of its own. Not many other bands that sound like them.

I enjoy a good day sitting outside TWT's room listening to the Michael Jackson blares. I also enjoy very small sausages wrapped in pancake batter.

I saw a video by a band called Drowning Pool last night. It sucked.

Anyone who rips off Limp Bizkit is seriously out of ideas.

Drowning Pool isn't that bad. They don't rip of anyone, especially not Limp Bizkit, such a crappy band that is! They may not have a completely original sound, but that doesn't mean their rip offs...

Are the small sausiges called piglets in a blanket? I heard Michael J is comin out with a new album soon, wonder what itll sound like. I think his nose is gone now, Pigsnie says he breaths through 2 quotation marks!!!

I live and die for incubus, I also like limp bizkit, I like a little rap too, and why don't you like limp bizkit, OG? You gotta love Wes Borland, and n2gether now, you have to like that. I kind of know how you feel "TWTWannaBE" except I hate my brother listening to Michael Jackson, I can't stand it. Any music that gets me pumped for skating though is good.

are you a skateboarder?

I'm sorry man, Limp Bizkit sucks

Also, i forgot to add, my all time favorite group is New Order.

Originally posted by MFalkawein
I live and die for incubus, I also like limp bizkit, I like a little rap too, and why don't you like limp bizkit, OG? You gotta love Wes Borland, and n2gether now, you have to like that. I kind of know how you feel "TWTWannaBE" except I hate my brother listening to Michael Jackson, I can't stand it. Any music that gets me pumped for skating though is good.
Talk smack about Michael Jackson, and I'll delete your account. Oh, and my brother is goo-goo-ga-ga for Incubus. Seriously. It's kind of scary.

I like Incubus, limp Bizkit (especially n2gether now) and a good bit a rap too. I enjoy how it gets me pumped to kickflip a 8 stair. Word up M-falcon-man, you know how it goes down.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
Hmm, I'm pretty eclectic ... I've listened to most of the music you guys mentioned, but I don't own any of it, I don't think, my ex played it and I enjoy some of the acoustic rock. don't like stuff to get so loud that I can't click to the guitar and drums, which are basically what keeps things universal for me.

drum and bass, acid jazz, house, funk, soul, SOME r&b (must be high quality), contemporary jazz, pop, latin jazz, salsa, alternative, blues, oldies ...

some favorites on my shelf - all of Dave Matthews Band, U2, MacLachlan, Janet Jackson, the Temptations, Smokie Robinson, Alanis Morissette, Sade (LOVE her), Maxwell, Jill Scott, Dido, Ottmar Liebert, Boney James, Gloria Estefan, Ibrahim Ferrer, Frank Sinatra ...

I'm poor these days, and have been building up a collection VERY slowly over the years ... I buy my stuff online as cheap as I can find it cause 13.99 + tax for a CD just isn't cutting it. i usually buy at half.com, el cheapo, brand new!

Commissioner, I'm not sure why you would delete my account just for giving my oppinion on Michael Jackson. I'm sorry if I've offended you.

I'm sorry I forgot. Yes I am a skateboarder, I've been skating for just under 10 years.