It is necessary to know that already to have renamed the work of Agatha Christie in "They were 10" under the yoke of the woke culture (which has nothing to do with the fried noodles); that puts them to me with the back of entry! It will therefore be necessary that the quality of the remake catches up a little with this ideological stupidity... I told myself that the thing is directed by Pascal Laugier to whom we owe "Martyrs" and that well, at 9pm even if it does not cut live, we'll still have something like a slasher horror!
What nay! We are in the purest tradition of the French summer slop !!! It's badly acted, we find the usual overacting of the bad French actors who pass their theatrical hiring audition !!! In this game of course it's Romane Bohringer who wins ! But the other female characters are not left out because they are as caricatural as the others! Don't worry, the dialogues of the men are also very nice ! "What? water is not drinkable? but don't tell me it's not true! To top it all off, the ugly greenish dust cover is ridiculous! A wink to the one who comes when you say his name 5 times ....
To finish, the incessant flashbacks are annoying as usual when you abuse them.
I don't watch the end because I don't care who kills, I'm already shot by so much amateurism!
The best one comes from an Internet user that I congratulate for having found it:
"They were 10" Who? the viewers who watched?