Movie Trivia Game

Tools    

Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis made their film debut in My Friend Irma...new question:

In what 2018 film did Bradley Cooper and Sam Elliott play brothers?

The answer to the previous question is A Star is Born...here's a new question:

In the 1972 musical 1776, every time Congress takes a vote on anything in the movie, there is one state that always abstains from the vote, what state is it?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
here's a new question:

In the 1972 musical 1776, every time Congress takes a vote on anything in the movie, there is one state that always abstains from the vote, what state is it?

"New York abstains, courteously."

The answer to the previous question is Ann-Margret....new question:

What Oscar-winning actor played the title role in the HBO TV movie The Life and Death of Peter Sellers?

The answer to the previous question was Geoffrey Rush....here's a new questions:

He played the sleazy sex-crazed dentist in the 1984 black comedy Compromising Positions and played Dean Martin in the HBO movie The Rat Pack...name him.

The answer to the above question is Joe Mantegna...here's a new question:

Tanya Livingston, Vernon Demarest, Gwen Meighen, Inez Guerrero, Harry Standish, Mel Bakersfield, and Ada Quonsett are all characters in what 1970 Best Picture nominee?

The answer to the previous question was Airport....new question:

What actress played Frankie Machine's crippled wife, Zosh in the 1955 classic The Man with the Golden Arm?

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
What actress played Jim Carrey's ex-wife in Liar Liar?

I can't remember her name. but she was in the TV show "News Radio". (I think her last name might be Tierney, and her first name might start with the letter M.)

Maura
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In what film did Warren Beatty look at himself in a mirror pressing his nose to see what it would look like if he got a nose job?