To all the IMDB refugees...

Tools    

Very Canadian thing to do.
As said before, any excuse to post this again!

Personally, I'd like to see some Muslims on the MoFo! (arguing with liberals who really know very little about Islam is a waste)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
As said before, any excuse to post this again!

Personally, I'd like to see some Muslims on the MoFo! (arguing with liberals who really know very little about Islam is a waste)
We did have a few, but they've stopped coming. I'll always stand behind free speech, I just hope they didn't feel unwanted.

We did have a few, but they've stopped coming. I'll always stand behind free speech, I just hope they didn't feel unwanted.
Now I feel responsible.
(For everyone - just because I don't like your religion - and there aren't many that I actually "like" - doesn't mean I don't like you!)

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I thank you all for the rather warm and friendly reception.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've been lucky to travel through quite a few muslim countries. I've never had a problem. Met some lovely mzzies in NYC when I was visiting. Got hugs from them when I left. An older couple living next door are from Iran. Nicest neighbours I have ever had. My butcher's assistant is Iranian as well. Absolutely gorgeous woman and she told me if I go to Iran her family would let me stay with them and show me the sights. They're not all like the cretins at isil who hide behind the Qu'ran as an excuse to blow off their disenfranchised mental illness. Don't believe all the negative hype, guys. Some of the most hospitable people I have met have been afghans. It's one of their tenants that they never refuse a traveller.

I've been lucky to travel through quite a few muslim countries. I've never had a problem. Met some lovely mzzies in NYC when I was visiting. Got hugs from them when I left. An older couple living next door are from Iran. Nicest neighbours I have ever had. My butcher's assistant is Iranian as well. Absolutely gorgeous woman and she told me if I go to Iran her family would let me stay with them and show me the sights. They're not all like the cretins at isil who hide behind the Qu'ran as an excuse to blow off their disenfranchised mental illness. Don't believe all the negative hype, guys. Some of the most hospitable people I have met have been afghans. It's one of their tenants that they never refuse a traveller.
You should get an avatar. I just can't trust someone without an avatar.

But seriously, you're all welcome. Just keep it cordial. But really, get an avatar.

You're welcome here.

Oy! You stole this idea from my Shoutbox thingy.

Im gonna get a mod...........oh. oy!

Avatar coming up MonnoM. Just having a blank. Need to make a pot of tea.

For my avatar? Hey I could use my brother's film reel but I think I'd be pushing my luck.

The esteemed yoda suggested I ask you guys for suggestions. Have to duck to the shops but will come back and tell you what movies, actors I like.

For my avatar? Hey I could use my brother's film reel but I think I'd be pushing my luck.

The esteemed yoda suggested I ask you guys for suggestions. Have to duck to the shops but will come back and tell you what movies, actors I like.
Just put a cute pic of a koala up for now and be done with it

Excuse my blondeness (I'm actually an evil ginger) but how do I do that?

Back soon. Give me 20 minutes or so.

You don't really need to get an avatar. I'll just work on my trust issues.

Hello, my name is WPlains and I am an IMDB exile. I feel we´ve been exiled from IMDb more than made refugees. We were unceremoniously kicked out. Sad, I was there almost daily for 11 years. A friend told me about this site so here I am hoping to have a good time and make some nice friends. Cheers all.