IMDB Alumni, post here!

Tools    

Tbh the Mods on here can be very strict when people cause trouble.
MoFo is a privately owned forum, bought and paid for by Yoda and run by what are basically friends and colleagues.

All that can be asked is keep it PG-13, and not to spam or troll.
Repeat threads are frowned upon as well to keep the forum tidy.

It's like all the new people are this cool exclusive members only club. I can see it already!!! 😜
Yeah, you never see that in MoFo at all
This place is gonna go to the pits

Joby Dimms is their allstar!
*Sigh* I was hoping he wouldn't find his way over here. It is largely speculated that he was part of the reason why IMDB is shutting down the forums.

Is the moderation tighter here? I hope so.

It is, sadly. They're shutting down IMDB on Feb. 20 and I found this board today. Apparently, others did as well. The only people I personally recommended this site to are all good posters.

In fact--I hope you guys DO have tighter moderation here. The moderation on IMDB is practically non-existent.

I enjoy the atmosphere around here and I can assure you and others here that I'm just looking for a new board home.
Keep looking? this already seems like a hostile atmosphere and Joby found it which is reason enough to keep searching...

Joby Dimms is their allstar!
*Sigh* I was hoping he wouldn't find his way over here. It is largely speculated that he was part of the reason why IMDB is shutting down the forums.

Is the moderation tighter here? I hope so.
Sorry, turd, but I had NOTHING to do with it. The CEO thinks it's not profitable enough to keep the boards up.

So most likely they'll come back within a month when Needham realizes IMDB is plummeting without them. Then this far less enjoyable board can be abandoned.

Until then, DC>trash>Marvel

Keep looking? this already seems like a hostile atmosphere and Joby found it which is reason enough to keep searching...

In what way?

So most likely they'll come back within a month when Needham realizes IMDB is plummeting without them. Then this far less enjoyable board can be abandoned.
I see next year's Smartest MoFo already.

As I said, we're a great community, provided you're willing to give it a chance and be an active participant. That said, if you're already unhappy here you're just as welcome to leave as you are to stay.

C'mon. The joy of the IMDB board was that it wasn't controlled by dictator mods like Comicbookfans is (and to an extent IGN).

If Marvelturds like dteam6, OdumC, and WeWonTheWar couldn't handle what I say then they could simpy ignore it. But nope. IMDB thinks we have to live in a politically correct SJW environment 24/7.

IMDB thinks we have to live in a politically correct SJW environment 24/7.
You just found another one.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
C'mon. The joy of the IMDB board was that it wasn't controlled by dictator mods like Comicbookfans is (and to an extent IGN).

If Marvelturds like dteam6, OdumC, and WeWonTheWar couldn't handle what I say then they could simpy ignore it. But nope. IMDB thinks we have to live in a politically correct SJW environment 24/7.
Tell them to talk to Tongo about the ignore feature.