Bye Bye Bye

Tools    

Thanks to the friends I've made on here,

and for the good times,

especially the Slasher Hall of Fame,

even though I lost that like everything else.
Will recall three years on MoFo for learning lots about movies, visuals, and memories.

Bye bye

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fk_sz_1100x2.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	238.4 KB
ID:	26019   Click image for larger version

Name:	glove04.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	151.9 KB
ID:	26020  

Nostro, is this over arguing about Trump on those two threads? If so, please don't go just because your opinion is not popular. I don't like Trump, but I respect your right to have you own views. Politics suck anyway. So stick around and just do the movie related stuff, you have friends here.

I completely understand and don't blame you. It was nice knowing you. You were fun and brought joy to the forum and to myself. Thanks for everything. Julie Newmar

Never get when people leave due to political/religion threads

Just look at other threads

TONGO, I know you're laughing, but if I had to save either you or Nostromo from death, you're dying.

TONGO, I know you're laughing, but if I had to save either you or Nostromo from death, you're dying.
What if Hitler is there, and you can only save two?

What if Hitler is there, and you can only save two?
I'd need a minute to think it over and they'd probably all die during that minute.

I'd rep that, but I just can't. The picture of Karen with the check.

Well, there goes my plans of leaving MoFo this year and winning the "Miss You MoFie" award.

Well, there goes my plans of leaving MoFo this year and winning the "Miss You MoFie" award.
You need to leave for more than 30 minutes to win that

Id save Nostro over you too Sexy.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
WTF Nostro? Why, exactly? I've followed all the political threads, and if that's the reason, just sharpen the blades on your glove and move on to your next fight or better still, fun thread, please!