hi

Tools    

You should choose your own avatar. If you have a link to it, just type it out, and that way, I can still get to it, to resize it, and load it to your profile.

hahaha you're being sarcastic Citizen, right?
Oh no, not sarcastic...I'm serious, just look at me, don't I look serious? I want MoFos (that's what we call ourselves) to show that you are welcomed here! by giving you post reps

Sorry, but I'm not ok, Sexy Celebrity. Look, this really isn't the place (maybe?) to talk about it. All I can say it's so serious, I really shouldn't say it in public. Definatelly PM.
That's fine. That's fine. Smart move.

Here you go, Destiny

It says I can't post links, Destiny. The best I can do -it's on djamloc site, the one where he has long hair and beard. In fact any with the long hair will do...
Is that OK?

Oh, sorry, I misunderstood, Citizen. Thanks for the warm feelings once again.

Here you go, Destiny

It says I can't post links, Destiny. The best I can do -it's on djamloc site, the one where he has long hair and beard. In fact any with the long hair will do...
Is that OK?
OK, I will go check it out now. You just caught me!

I can't believe there's now a rauldc14 and a raul1. This isn't right.

Which do you prefer, and would you like that other photo as your profile banner?

Now that I'm back on my desktop, I'll give the avatar idea Citz posted, a whirl. It's been about six years, maybe, I dunno, since I gave a still photo animation, but hey, how hard can it be . . . ?!?

So far I've just been making the moving photos from my dvds. Here we go . . .

My God, I can't thank you enough for that amazing effort!!! All for ME????!!! My God...Anyway, it's the second one, and the first one as the banner. That would be so cool for me...I can't even believe it's possible!

And Sexy, thanks SO, SO much for calling it a smart move. I haven't had a compliment ...ANY compliment I don't know since when. Maybe NEVER! ok, I did, but something like that...idk...it's been mostly insults.

Are you wanting the very first picture as the banner? The peace picture?

OK, I would like to take this time to point out how much I now suck at doing this type avatar. The still photo having animation added to it. Well, actually, adding animation to a photo is super easy. This is more so making a still picture move. Not so easy. I will try some other time, but I have way too much work I should be doing . . .

First there was this pathetic thing . . . and then this . . . It still sucks!

Are you wanting the very first picture as the banner? The peace picture?

OK, I would like to take this time to point out how much I now suck at doing this type avatar. The still photo having animation added to it. Well, actually, adding animation to a photo is super easy. This is more so making a still picture move. Not so easy. I will try some other time, but I have way too much work I should be doing . . .First there was this pathetic thing . . . and then this . . . It still sucks!
The second one rules! It looks like the ghost of John Lennon sending out telepathic signals. That's one of the coolest avatars I've seen! Thanks Destiny and Good Night All

Hi Raul1, welcome to the forum. You have just found your new home.

Everyone is my friend unless proven otherwise
welcome raul !
It doesn’t care whether it’s soon or it’s too late
Don’t be afraid if your heart wakes up from an old dream
My be God has written your story from the beginning. Ehsan khaje Amiri

Master of My Domain
Hi Raul, this the perfect place for misfit movie lovers. I'm sure you'll love it here. I approve of your favorite movie and director.

Thanks again.

haha, you're absolutely right Citizen!

Hit Girl, I will definately remember your name, because Uma is the most beautiful woman. After all, not every wuma is an uma. I haven't seen you, though.

Yay, Gatsby, someone finaly agrees!

Again, thanks everyone for this overwhelming welcome.

Welcome to the Movie Forums, Raul. I absolutely love The Beatles, they're my favourite band and I can't understand how anyone could dislike the geniuses that they are I also absolutely love 2001: A Spacey Odyssey, as a lot of people do on here, I think you'll fit right in. I'm looking forward to seeing you involved in future movie discussions

It's just that I'm in a hellish state
You're not fooling me, Volkodav. I know it's you.

Thanks, Daniel M. My fave song is Don't Let Me Doooooown...

You seem like a real positive nice guy.

As a countermeasure, I absolutely love Belmondo...especially Le Professionnel. I'll never forget that scene (and the music) when camera goes from his face to the Eiffel tour.