Happy Birthday Unregistered

Tools    

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
It's fun being able to say:

I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW...I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T KNOW
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I don't recall so mr Toose..

Happy Birthday to you too...

It seems everyone celebrates their birthday on the 19th of February. That is a definite first.

ohh my god i cant belive u remembered... only 3 months and like 6 days away. wow twt i love u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so, what do i get?
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Uh, a very merry un-birthday to you too, I guess.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

wait hold on, i dont get it

ohh i see, this is because i started the happy birthday big bear? or is it my birthday and nobody told me

ohh hahahahahahahahahaha this is great i get it!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spudracer
It seems everyone celebrates their birthday on the 19th of February.
Stare long and hard at that and see if you figure out the joke...

When you think you're done with that ask yourself why everyone is so concieded and think it's their birthday.

ahh, why do you have to ruin it spud???? that post makes it obvious.

Now With Moveable Parts
it's your birthday S.C !