Yoda's Birthday Today!

Tools    

It's Yoda's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!!

19 years is a long time to have Frank Oz's hand up your....oh nevermind. Have a great day.

EDIT - where the heck did I get 19 from? When I was 21 I'd have flattened someone who mistook me for 19, though thesedays I'd happily be confused for 30.

Lets put a smile on that block
Oh you bugger, i was gonna make a thread, chronicalling the genius that is the green one from his humble days living in a dustbin on Sesame Street to present day when he is ruler of all that is good. Oh well.

Happy Birthday Yoddy! Nineteen years...Goes by in a flash. May your birthy day of fun be filled with everything you want and that all your commands over the humans you control be carried out swiftly and with as little death as possible. Many Happy Returns!

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Birthday good you will have.
Scotsman's greetings you will have.
Beer, leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, hatred leads to the dark side, dark side leads to beer drinking Darth Stujitzu!!!
Have a good one O little green nemesis.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I got for good luck my black tooth.
happy birthday!

I got ya a present! Like it? Antique!

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Chris!!!

Happy birthday oh wise one. To you, a birthday of happiness I wish, Yes.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
You put him in an impenetrable, air-tight cardboard and plastic chamber? Thats a pretty harsh present...
Not him, just a small, accurate replica. I guess it's kinda creepy...

The Adventure Starts Here!
NOTE: YODA IS 21 TODAY, NOT 19.

I should know. Trust me, I did the math, just in case. (You guys had me worried there for a moment.)

TWENTY-ONE! TWENTY-ONE, PEOPLE! Looks like Slay's doing the math again.

P.S. He *will* check this thread, of course. But he's currently several hundred miles away from home and will be back in good ol' Pa. tomorrow evening. Just in case you're wondering why he's ignoring you.

Me? I'm used to it.

A REMINDER: Since you're advancing in age, it would be wise to keep drinking milk. Here's you to explain why:

HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY, YODA!
* Drink your milk in a White Russian.

Jason

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
If this is on or after the 13th, you're too drunk to read this, but happy birthday. Jerk.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy 21st Birthday, Chris!! I take it number 21 is a pretty big thing "over there", huh??

You're allright. Sometimes a bit too right. You know right as in right in the wrong way... Not the right way. As opposed to left way.... HA HA HA HA!!!! Did I tell that "joke" last year too?

Have a really good one, my man!

And CHEERS!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	yoda_tn2.JPG
Views:	216
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	5109  

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Yes, Piddz ... Over here, 21 means you can legally drink adult beverages in all 50 states.

Yee-haw, just what a mother wants to know. Gahhh.