30.00%
3 votes
$110-120 million
30.00%
3 votes
Over $120 million
10 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm gonna say $90-$100...Less than $90? Come on.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I'm going for $100 - 110, but that's a guess. I don't think it's going to open as big as Spider-Man, and not just because it's showing on fewer screens.

I said between $110-$120, because of the re-play value. I'll be going back to see it again, for example, and I'm sure that in America there are a couple of gigantic handfulls of fans who will be dutifully going back for seconds, thirds and fourths over the course of the next three days.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Since we started talking about Star Wars in the Spider-Man thread, we might as well talk about Spider-Man in the Star Wars thread.

You talk about repeat viewings, and you wonder why Spider-man made so much money. It will be surprising if AOTC is able to capitalize on Spidey's $114 million, and actually make more.

I havnt seen the movie yet, but just to let some know, the BIG STARWARS fans I know hated it. They said the action scenes were short, the love story was SO unbelieveable, and the graphics was ALRIGHT.

From that I say that it wont be that many repeat viewers. But on the otherhand, Im sure there will be SOME repeat viewing, in a futile attempt to make oneself like the movie ofcourse.