Suggest me a Hitchcock movie

Tools    

The film I would recommend to someone who is hasn't seen a lot of Hitchcock films are Notorious, Vertigo, and North By Northwest. I hope this helps you out and I hope you have a fun time watching more Hitchcock movies.

Check out the following, I don't think they have been mentioned yet. The Lady Vanishes is my favourite Hitchcock film.

If you like Hitchcock, I recommend the fantastic film called Charade, someone called it 'the best Hitchcock film that Hitchcock never made':

And when I'm all alone I feel I don't wanna hide

The Wrong Man is probably my favourite of his work. According to Hitchcock, it is his most personal piece and I can definitely see why. It is a harrowing film that showcased some of Hitchcock's greatest framing and direction. The religious subtext may be a bit heavy-handed and off-putting to some, but I felt it was necessary to the story being told. It also stars the always enigmatic Henry Fonda, so you can not go wrong there.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Haven't seen a Hitchcock film for the first time in a long, long time. Probably since Frenzy about a year ago. Maybe I'll check out Lifeboat or The Wrong Man

Let's go with one that is not one of his top five... how about Rope.