Joker origin Movie

Tools    

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
We gonna talk about that prosthetic rib cage? No need for elbows in that box out.

Welcome to the human race...
Why are people even entertaining the notion of this being a Nolan-Joker prequel when it clearly takes place back in the '70s or '80s?

The trailer was more sooky than I expected. Gonna be interesting....

I am more excited for this after seeing the trailer but not fully committed yet. I do like the darker tone though.

I.....I'd say I'm tentatively excited, as I'm also a bit afraid it will have a Gotham vibe, and personally, I would HATE that. Gotham is the worst thing that's ever happened to Batman. Yeah I know that's saying a lot....

I have a friend who has SEEN and EXPERIENCED my love for Batman, and he keeps trying to get me to stick with Gotham because he loves that Joker and swears the series gets better in S02 but I can't stand more than 4 episodes.

It's WAY too much to ask to sit through basically the "Supernatural" treatment of the Batman universe. I'm so afraid this movie goes the equally non-canon route...and I have hopes because of Joaquin Phoenix, basically. He is always THE REASON to watch even a crappy movie

I.....I'd say I'm tentatively excited, as I'm also a bit afraid it will have a Gotham vibe, and personally, I would HATE that. Gotham is the worst thing that's ever happened to Batman. Yeah I know that's saying a lot....
You misspelled "Joel Schumacher"

This trailer has definitely sold me

Movie Forums Squirrel Jumper
Saw the trailer. It looks like it could be good, could be not, hard to tell. One thing I noticed in the trailer is they show the Joker smoking.

You never see characters smoking in superhero movies anymore it seems. Not that I think it's bad, I'm just surprised they had the guts to go there.

Joker new trailer is simply superb and eagerly waiting for the film, the actor really did superb job in showing one of the best acting skills

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I think it's look terrible and it's a terrible idea.

It’s officially rated R for disturbing behavior and bloody violence.

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...avior-and-more
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
A Joker movie without the R is just a joke.

Suspect's Reviews

Why, what's different about this upcoming Joker film? Is it that cast or some other reason?
Obviously the cast is the biggest draw for me, but I also really like the tone and the lack of fantasy/sci-fi elements.