Newbie (AHHH run away)

Tools    

Hi my name is Kyra i love film, specially sick perverted ones well be back soon

just saw Lara not as good as i thought it would be

Kyra

hiya Kyra! as you know i too am of the newbie variety. So what is your fave sick perverted film, and try to keep it clean.
(hi Tash! glad you came)
ooh and whats your fave film? (i've probably asked you that b4 but never mind)

Moving this to the Site-related forum, seeing as how it's a bit of an introduction. Feel free to keep chattering. I'll have trouble telling the two of your apart from your usernames, I'm sure.

Female assassin extraordinaire.
but doesn't this fit under intermission?? site feedback is kinda uh ... FAQ like ... not a place to linger and introduce yourself ...

welcome, ladies! so nice to have even more females on the board. if i had it my way we'd overrun it, that way we'd win every argument (wink wink, nudge nudge, Chris!)

LOL.

Yeah, this thread doesn't "feel" right to me in either forum. I think I might modify this forum to serve the site as both a feedback forum, and an introductions forum. Whatcha think? Intermission is already over-run with badgering and political commentary.

WOWEE, huge numbers of posters just registerd, & more girls!!! Hello Im PigsnieLite & I am the cute one here on movieforums, hahaha. Ask thmilin & Pigsnie.

If you dont mind also, can you fill out Zweedorfs #10 poll in the Genral Movie Discussion section? thank you.

hello Pigsnielite ive already introduced myself but on behalf of my Birmingham buddy Kyra i wish to say hi to everyone down there in London.

thank you for all the greetings well my fave 4 films in no purticular order
ed sissor hands
childs play
blame it on Rio (and im not gay)
and ET

I like most of them 2.
Pigsnielite just to let you know i have introduced five people to this site, i think i deserve a badge or something similar, what do you say?