MoFo Money League Trade Talk and Chit-Chat

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
I love Bennett! Im glad he is a Bear.
If you were a Cowboys fan, you would certainly not love Martellus Bennett. Dude was dropping passes, not learning the playbook, being lazy in practice, he has definitely "grown up" since then.

If you were a Cowboys fan, you would certainly not love Martellus Bennett. Dude was dropping passes, not learning the playbook, being lazy in practice, he has definitely "grown up" since then.
Agreed. Im glad the "Black Unicorn" was immature on your guys watch and not ours. He did get suspended indefinitely during training camp this year though. He is one weird dude with a lot of quirks.

Me and Joshuas Iron City Chuggers have the most even matchup (Yahoo projection-wise) that Ive ever seen. MONEY 108.48 Chuggers 108.56. A difference of 0.08% - Shazam!

Me and Joshuas Iron City Chuggers have the most even matchup (Yahoo projection-wise) that Ive ever seen. MONEY 108.48 Chuggers 108.56. A difference of 0.08% - Shazam!
Tongo! You're dead, thanks to the Halloween Big Brother competition. Eaten by giant ants.

Tongo! You're dead, thanks to the Halloween Big Brother competition. Eaten by giant ants.
oy! That freaking figures. Im 0-4, AND eaten by giant ants. Now theres being last in the league, and then theres that.

0-4 my balls, I got a good team right now. if I can now stop losing I feel I could make a great run.

QB Peyton Manning
WR Wes Welker
WR Brandon Marshall
RB Ahmed Bradshaw
RB Justin Forsett
TE Martellus Bennett
WRT Eddie Royal

That is badness. That's badness in action! NOW STOP LOSING!!

Yeah, bittersweet. I'm playing you in both leagues, and you have Foster in one, and me in the other. Looks like we'll split 'em.

Might have had a chance of overcoming it if I hadn't lost two starters to injury mid-game. D'oh.

Cant ask for much better with my team, well except to win more.

Super ugly quick for both Dionne and I, looks like. Had a lot of coin flip decisions and so far I'm 0 for 2. And it's a really close matchup, so they could easily be the difference.

Hey PW, think your Seattle Superseahawks can shut down Tony Romo for me? I would be much obliged.

You've been horrendously unlucky. You've got a comparable point total to a lot of mid-range teams, but your points against is wayyyyy higher than anyone else's. Bummer.

I wonder if I won every game from here on out, if 7-6 could even get me in the playoffs. Never shoulda traded Luck & Forte for Peyton. Never never never shoulda done that! I blame it on all the Papa John pizza commercials subliminally influencing me.

I think, in the free MoFo league, 8-5 has always been enough and 7-6 has been enough sometimes, so it's definitely possible. Not much margin, though.

Ugh. Had one of those weird criss-crossing matchups where I've got Rodgers and he's got Nelson, and I've got Julio Jones and he's got Ryan and Roddy White. So we're setup to mitigate a lot of the others' points. What happens? Duh: Jones has a so-so game, White has by far his best of the year, and Nelson catches a TD.

It still looked quite competitive until just now, when he got both sides of the Ryan-White TD to wipe out the lead I'd built in one play. Oof.