Happy Birthday Sir Toose!

Tools    

Do you Toose? I do. On A good day I may Toose two or three times a day. You should too.

Happy Birthday Toose and I hope you and yours are all well. Perhaps you'll pop in and say hello even.

Indeed. In fact, "Toose more" was on my New Year's Resolutions list, in between "Eat more fruit" and "Remember to take B-12 vitamins."

Happy Birthday!

Devil's Food Cake. Not sure if you'd eat it, but I would.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

The People's Republic of Clogher
They say that the devil has all the best tunes.

Does Happy Birthday To You count?

Happy Birthday Toosie-Woosie!

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Toosie~

Hope you and yours are doing well and that you're having a great day.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Toose!

Happy Birthday Toose!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."