Tools    

Happy New Year from Philly!

As a minor demon--I am after all Beelzebubbles, Lord of the Foam, Czar of Cuteness--I enjoin all within sight of this thread to celebrate my 666th demonic posting.

See ya in heck!

There actually is a place called Heck.

It's hell for those old polite women who for unknown reasons murder their husbands and/or children one day.

A lady I used to know in the 80's went there.

There actually is a place called Heck.

It's hell for those old polite women who for unknown reasons murder their husbands and/or children one day.

A lady I used to know in the 80's went there.
I know I am one of the lords of heck. I poke those ladies with comfy chintz pillows after they have had their tea and deny them their Laura Ashley print dresses. We are always out of cream and lemon in heck and the cake is always stale but the lapsang souchong is to die for...literally. Mwahahaha!

Re the banning thread: I now understand.

Oh, and I'm not pooping on anything. Just stating the facts. Not only that, but I helped you towards actually having the number you crave. If anything, I've helped.

Female Jungle Poster
Is there chocolate in Heck? If so, how do I go about ensuring my entering Heck (or was that already a given )?

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

Is there chocolate in Heck? If so, how do I go about ensuring my entering Heck (or was that already a given )?
Yes there is chocolate but it's that dried out grey cracked looking chocolate. But it is still sweet!

I'll talk to the boss and let you know about accommodations, but judging from your cuteness addiction I would say you have a good shot.

Female Jungle Poster
Yes there is chocolate but it's that dried out grey cracked looking chocolate. But it is still sweet!

I'll talk to the boss and let you know about accommodations, but judging from your cuteness addiction I would say you have a good shot.
Sounds like the chocolate stash in my desk drawer.

And I'm almost in! I resurrected your cute thread today, and am brimming with new pix for the morrow.

Tell your boss to brace himself.

I'm not to sure of that.I do hear heck is warm this time of year.
So is Australia.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."