Movie Theme of the Week!

Tools    

He's called Tequila. He's a tough cop.
I'll join in. I think I'll win for most bad-ass avatar *ahem*.

Ask me a question, any question: Grill a MoFo: Dill-Man

Alright, add me to the list, Destiny. I'm gonna go get my Star Trek avatar now, even though I'm two days late.

Bye Bye, Grace Jones avatar. Love ya.

OK, changed it.

I'm Spock and I'll Show You My...

OMG, I love this avatar so much. I may never change it.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I like my avatar, CUT and sig too, but I'll change it.

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Damn. I keep being pushed further and further down the list haha, i may have to go take down Movieman >.>

Damn. I keep being pushed further and further down the list haha, i may have to go take down Movieman >.>
Hehe, you can try.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
So is the list going by when you join the thing? I could post 300 times in the next week and move up a couple spots

Suspect's Reviews

I'm just going to keep posting like I always do. I kind of prefer joining in with everyone instead of picking the theme.

So is the list going by when you join the thing? I could post 300 times in the next week and move up a couple spots
That's exactly what you'll have to do, to pass them up.

The list goes by high post count. So as people ask to join in, I toss them in the list. This idea did end up helping a lot with the board post total, but as I've remarked before, make them good ones.

7thson, was I wrong, and you weren't in on this?

No you were not wrong, I just had a brain cloud, I'm in.

add me! (finally found it arrggggh)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Who is up next and when will the new theme be announced?

The first post has the instructions. The second post has the list of members who are playing. It's in order.
The new theme goes up on either Saturday, or Sunday. Whichever works out best for that member.