Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Your old one should be on your computer wherever you stored it before you added it here. I keep mine in a graphics folder in My Documents. Although, if I added it for you, you won't have the graphic.

You can save any graphic online by simply right clicking on it and then clicking save image.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
OK, you disturbed, little man. You forgot to tell me the allowed size of that board. Here, it is 110 by 90, with a 241 KB allowed.

The wide-screen avatar is 303 KB. The other is 375 KB. If you want as much of that scene as possible, then I should delete screen-shots from the wide-screen version. Either way, let me know which one you want, whether you want more deleted from the beginning of the scene, or the end, and what that other message board allows.

p.s. This was me when that scene got going . . .

You should watch some movies with Pyro.
Thanks Des, you're the best I'll be using the non-widescreen version, but it's already perfect for the other boards. Repped again.

Thanks Des, you're the best I'll be using the non-widescreen version, but it's already perfect for the other boards.
So you did like where it stopped, and started OK?

Yeah, I don't see it.

Hurry!

Did you like this guy?

I had already saved him from a "favorite You-tube" post of 7thson's. I knew he'd come in handy. I went to get your video from my FlashPlayer folder, and there he was.
I seriously did make that face, followed by covering the video with my hand. I thought from the looks of it, that you wanted the beginning, just where he holds the lawn mower, and walks toward them. Once I realized I was wrong, it hit me, "Cover the video, but watch the timer." I made that thing, and I never had to watch it. I ***** you not!

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Repped again, you should get it now.

And yeah that monkey is pretty funny. I'd seen him before though, which is why he didn't garner a big reaction. But, clearly, even campy zombie gore isn't your thing Of course, now you have to be careful reading through this page lest you see it.

And yeah it starts and stops just fine.

But, clearly, even campy zombie gore isn't your thing Of course, now you have to be careful reading through this page lest you see it.

And yeah it starts and stops just fine.
OK, I'm glad that you like it, and I'm glad that it works.

I'll just keep posting in here, until we are on the next page.

p.s. Don't quote it anymore.

Hey Dest! thanks for those! sorry i didnt reply sooner i was in Canada and there was no internet. Is there any way if its not too much of a bother to go back to your copy and grap something between 1:07:30 and 1:07:48 where Bluto drinks the bottle and smashes it on the car? no prob if its too much bother. thanks for all the amazing work thusfar!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

Here you go!

Do you want that part of the scene removed, where he catches the bottle?
may i see how it looks? i like it now but it doesnt hurt to see unless its too muh trouble. ill stop asking for stuff haha im too needy

aaaaw man it says its too large meh
It figures. Like I said, file size use to not matter, as long as we hosted it someplace else. 241 is the limit, now. Which ruins a lot of avatars.

Here is the best I can do with it now.

He jerks a tad bit while drinking it, because I had to delete a few of those stills, as well.

It figures. Like I said, file size use to not matter, as long as we hosted it someplace else. 241 is the limit, now. Which ruins a lot of avatars.

Here is the best I can do with it now.

He jerks a tad bit while drinking it, because I had to delete a few of those stills, as well.
A pox on thee new size limit!!!! thanks dest

Nice lot Des I have saved a few for later