Avatars & Profile Banners: The Making of . . .

Tools    

haha you're both of those and more!
[punches him in the face, grabs him and points his gun right at his throat] I never said anything about the FBI. She's my partner, ese. And if anything happens to her, I will find you and I will kill you. I won't think twice. Come here, look in my eyes. [pushes barrel of the gun into his mouth and cocks it] Look at my face. If anything happens to her, I will kill you. This is between you and me, and nobody sees, nobody knows.

OK, I did two styles, after seeing Angelina's. It makes it not skip funny. I dunno. Choose one, or tell me you don't like either.

As far as the others go, two of them are too large, but I can crop enough to make them work. They aren't too much over the limit, so it will be easy enough. At least Angelina's, anyway. I'll do them later tonight, in case anyone wants them.

Keep in mind my enormous movie collection. If you think of something you want from a particular movie, name it. The chances of me owning it are rather great. Well, minus this new decade, which I'm not a huge fan of. I have some, but hardly many.

A PHD in Whiskey and Stonerology
Found this one if anyone wants it resized:

Also:

Destiny:
If you have Goodfellas, the car-trunk stabbing scene could make a great avatar. So could the lawn mower scene from Dead Alive

Originally Posted by Sawman3
Destiny: If you have Goodfellas, the car-trunk stabbing scene could make a great avatar. So could the lawn mower scene from Dead Alive.
OK, but I don't have Goodfellas. Maybe I can find it on-line. I'm not a fan of mob-type movies.

Wait a minute. I read that fast, and thought it said Evil Dead. You mean this, don't you?

Braindead (1992) aka "Dead Alive"

Yeah, I don't have that either. Is it gore? If so, then I should have mentioned that even though I do own some, I'm not a fan of it. Still name them, because I may have what you want, or I can maybe find it on You-tube.

My taste is more like the Jaws, and Spaceballs avatars you posted.

Um, I found it, but do I want to watch it?????? I had to confirm my age, and now it has this above it . . .

This video may not be suitable for minors.

No, I'm not a minor, and although I'm very rough around the edges, I still hate gore.

Dead-Alive / Braindead - Lawnmoewer Scene

Yeah that's the scene, and based on what you said, no you don't want to watch it. Over 300 gallons of fake blood were used during the shooting so...

It's no biggy, it was for another forum. Thanks for resizing those others though

Well, the entire scene is right at 4 minutes long. What is the allowed size on that forum? The file size, and pixel size?
Let me know the exact part that you want, the from start to finish time of that scene on that You-tube clock, and I will try to make it.
I said I would make these, so I don't like that I'm backing out over some gore. I'm not a fan of people who break their promises, anyway.

As far as the movie Goodfellas goes, see if you see that scene in this set of videos. You'll know it before I will.

Goodfellas

Ok, great

For the Dead Alive scene, I'd like from 0:17 to 0:35. I've decided I prefer this to the Goodfellas avatar, so no need for that. Repped.

Little floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
Ok I really want a cool avatar that moves......a pic of a girl or something cool!!!! I need a little help on this one!

LOL love the first one......any blondes? That one is really cool underworld chick right?

OK I really want a cool avatar that moves......a pic of a girl or something cool!!!! I need a little help on this one!
I have numerous lady avatars. I will have them posted by late night tonight. They are from the old thread, but will be resized.

As far as this one, Sawman3, I have no clue where you guys keep going, but he's actually starting to make me laugh. Is that a good thing?!?

Site deleted picture!

I'm thinking that site doesn't want you guys hot-linking.

I will look for some blond headed ladies in a bit.

What the lady in the pink is from sin city? Thats a horrible pic and I cant look at it!!! LOL.

Destiny babe you rock thank you ! You have some really cool ones that I've seen so far love em!

Yeah the first one if from Underworld. The second girl is blond, but I guess you can't really tell since it's from Sin City.
The second one? Am I the only one seeing the freaky looking man in pink?