MoFo Fantasy Football 2020 - Regular Season

Tools    

They are the most under valued, over priced and perhaps most useless/random slot on the roster after all. Why just a few years ago I single handedly quashed a movement to remove the kickers from our league! #kickersaredecentpeople!

In all seriousness I say this, Never do away with the Kicker slot. They get as much respect in Fantasy Football as they do in the NFL. They must be kept for the sake of authenticity.

Eh, the game's pretty fake in lots of silly ways. Is there any authenticity when whether you win or lose is based on a random opponent you have no control over?

Also, how do we feel about backup players going forward? Basically, people have to publicly state in advance who they want to play if a postponed game turns into a bye. If it does, they use them (I can swap them in as Commissioner, I believe), and if it just gets played a little late (Mon-Tue), it counts as normal. This is happening more and it seems like a good solution, given that owners are otherwise in an impossible situation with some of these choices.

Thoughts?

Let the night air cool you off
Also, how do we feel about backup players going forward? Basically, people have to publicly state in advance who they want to play if a postponed game turns into a bye. If it does, they use them (I can swap them in as Commissioner, I believe), and if it just gets played a little late (Mon-Tue), it counts as normal. This is happening more and it seems like a good solution, given that owners are otherwise in an impossible situation with some of these choices.

Thoughts?
This is fine with me.

Ooof, super tough break for Wylde with Chubb out the rest of the game. Both because they lose the production and because it means they lean on Hunt more.

Everyone else is doing pretty well, regardless, so it might not matter, but if it's close-ish that's a huge swing.

Goldens Love Brokers are packing some back! We actually have a close matchup going as most his guys have beaten their projections.

So, uh, I've got a whole lot of startable guys I can't play. I'm gonna be sitting guys like Gibson (last three weeks: 11, 11, 21), Jefferson (27-12), and Gallup (admittedly boom-bust), so if someone needs a starting back or receiver, I've got you.

Would like a package deal to upgrade somewhere, ideally QB.

Potentially willing to move Henderson, too, but naturally like him a bit more.

Man, it is such a bummer when guys get carted off early. If I had a nickel for every time a guy has gone out in the first quarter over the years and not returned? Bet I'd have at least 2 bucks by now.

A system of cells interlinked
The squeaky wheels gets the...*checks notes*...136 points.
Chark Weak AF might actually win this week too... My opponent and I both relying on The Chiefs for the rest of our points...