Coronavirus

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
So the President tested positive for COVID. And if you want to see how much of a terrible suckhole twitter is, now would be a good time to head over there and just see the heinous stuff being said about him right now.

Just think how many people Trump has spread Covid to, with his whole I don't need to wear a mask spew.

Just a few weeks ago on Sept 3rd Trump was spreading his usually misinformation and ill will by mocking people wearing mask..
Trump Mocks COVID-19 Mask Use At Campaign Rally

Yay me and the Prez got it together. Maybe that's because I got it from Melania.

PS: I am fine I have absolutely no symptoms. Quarantined until the 5th. I am young and healthy. Not worried. It's almost like they should have let the people with low risk of death keep working/living life after they flattened the curve. Hey but what do I know. Glad I live in Florida. .

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Got a late call last night, my mom caught COVID from her roommate. My son feels that he still doesn't have it but we will wait. Everyone is pretty much staying away. I haven't seen my daughter in 2 weeks and my son in almost 2 weeks.

So the President tested positive for COVID. And if you want to see how much of a terrible suckhole twitter is, now would be a good time to head over there and just see the heinous stuff being said about him right now.
Will be heading over to Twitter when I’m done here.

Wonder how long it will be before POTUS blames Hope Hicks?

You ready? You look ready.
I think it’s safe to say that all social media is a cesspool right now. Everything, even wholesome memes, are being drug down into race and political arguments.

And, while both sides are guilty, the bulk of it is coming from the left. It’s gotten to where if you ain’t leaning left you are an enemy of “freedom” and America. I can’t stomach it anymore.

You can’t tell me that voting is the most important thing because we are in a fight for “the soul of America”. Like that very statement is necessitating a belief that there is only one right way to vote, which is so contrary to the system we have in place. And you can’t argue with the reasoning of it because it makes you a target.

EDIT: But we all gotta realize that Trump will survive corona and it is, more than likely, going to embolden his ideas and beliefs about it. So buckle up for a wild ride once he’s over it!

EDIT: But we all gotta realize that Trump will survive corona and it is, more than likely, going to embolden his ideas and beliefs about it. So buckle up for a wild ride once he’s over it!
You do realize the election takes place in one month? We don’t know for certain Trump’s condition or what his symptoms are. The PM of the UK was in intensive care when he tested positive & there was a 50-50 chance he would be put on a ventilator. And what about the 3 remaining presidential debates? Will he be well enough to debate? Can we have an election if Trump is hospitalized?

If Trump or Melania don't really get sick at all, it's just going to convince a bunch of naysayers that Covid-19 isn't any worse than the common cold...Which then will have less people taking precautions, and so end up spreading Covid even more.

If Trump or Melania don't really get sick at all, it's just going to convince a bunch of naysayers that Covid-19 isn't any worse than the common cold...Which then will have less people taking precautions, and so end up spreading Covid even more.
Those people are as dumb as rocks.

Twitter wasn’t as nuts as I thought it would be. Maybe people are inured now to any kind of drama.

Those people are as dumb as rocks.
Maybe but I do fear that's what will happen if Trump shows no real signs of Covid-19 and announces to the world he feels just fine, no problems at all. Humans and sheep have a lot in common.

You do realize the election takes place in one month? We don’t know for certain Trump’s condition or what his symptoms are. The PM of the UK was in intensive care when he tested positive & there was a 50-50 chance he would be put on a ventilator. And what about the 3 remaining presidential debates? Will he be well enough to debate? Can we have an election if Trump is hospitalized?
You do realize most people recover in 1-2 weeks?

There’s also evidence that the original strain of coronavirus has mutated into a really contagious cold. Infection rates are not the whole view of the picture as @Captain Steel has astutely pointed out.

My point is if he tests negative a week from now then we are going to see a guy emboldened by anecdotal evidence, and it is going to make this last month of the campaign one to remember.

My point is if he tests negative a week from now then we are going to see a guy emboldened by anecdotal evidence, and it is going to make this last month of the campaign one to remember.
LOL. Whether or not POTUS is or is not sick, the month of October 2020 is gonna be one to remember.

There’s also evidence that the original strain of coronavirus has mutated into a really contagious cold. Infection rates are not the whole view of the picture as @Captain Steel has astutely pointed out.
People are still dying from it and a lot of those people are in their 70's, like he is. Being president does not mean he is immune. We know nothing yet.

People are still dying from it and a lot of those people are in their 70's, like he is. Being president does not mean he is immune. We know nothing yet.
This administration leaks too much for us to be in the dark about anything serious.

This administration leaks too much for us to be in the dark about anything serious.
He just got diagnosed. It’s too early to know what the outcome will be. So, again, we know nothing yet.