My Favorite Glenn Close Performances

Tools    

Alex Forrest, Fatal Attraction

Once again, Close was robbed of the Best Actress Oscar for for her unforgettable performance in this 1987 Best Picture nominee playing a dangerous psychopath who has a weekend affair with a married businessman (Michael Douglas), but the man wants to end it when Monday rolls around, but Alex is just not having it. I'm pretty sure this character kept a lot of husbands who were contemplating adultery from doing so. Close had to fight for this role too...the producers originally wanted to cast a young, unknown starlet in the role, but Close convinced them to go a different way with the role, a role that has now become the role most closely associated with Glenn Close.

Hope someone enjoyed the list

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Albert Nobbs (2011, btw) and The Wife are both interesting films with great performances by Close - I'm not sure they'd be quite so interesting without her! Dangerous Liaisons is one of my favourite films and another great performance.

she is such a legend. i love to see him, his my fov character. so many peoples I have seen who don't like her, I don't know why because she beautiful and such a talented actress.