What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm thinking about taking some time off and going somewhere... just can't make up my mind where I want to go or rather where I can afford to go....
I have a spare room
It's lovely up in Canada this time of year

Welcome to the human race...
Trying to eat my lunch and being bored with what's on the Internet.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Link

I woke up to this on the news. I worked there for 18 months when I was younger, it was a wonderful place. There are some arsewipes in this society who don't deserve air.

waiting for my final year law degree results to come out! Getting them in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

waiting for my final year law degree results to come out! Getting them in 15 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Hope it all worked out.

Meanwhile...

I'm experiencing just about the only thing I don't like about where I live - the morning rush hour. The schools are out for the summer this week so it'll cut the traffic by 50% at least - I live very close to 3 big schools so the morning traffic is mainly composed of women in massive 4x4s driving over kerbs and stopping in the middle of the road to let little Seamus out, walking more than 10 feet to school is obviously an infringement of his civil rights, or something...

I can remember having to walk through snow drifts!

Is it school chucking out time already? Where has this bloody year gone to?

Hope it all worked out.
I can remember having to walk through snow drifts!
OMG That is child cruelty

I chopped off all my hair on an anger whim last night at about 11pm. So now today I am going to go buy some hair dye and dye what's left of it. I do stuff like this without thinking sometimes. And usually for the wrong reasons.

OMG That is child cruelty
Remember the Monty Python 'Yorkshiremen' sketch?

In breaking news: Sharapova (and her legs) is losing at Wimbledon.

Or, if you're from Derry, Wummeltin...

I prefer the Derry pronunciation and the town is, of course, the birthplace of Girls Aloud's Nadine Coyle (and her legs).

I'm sure I could go on linking women with lovely long legs to this post but I've got a TV to glue myself to.

I chopped off all my hair on an anger whim last night at about 11pm. So now today I am going to go buy some hair dye and dye what's left of it. I do stuff like this without thinking sometimes. And usually for the wrong reasons.
Hope it turns out ok

You pulled a Mommie Dearest on yourself. How do you feel about wire hangers?!?

So, how did the end result look, and what color did you use?

There are those who call me...Tim.
Watching Wimbledonon the telly, and hoping that the Hewitt/Bolelli match goes to 5 sets, because despite Hewitt's complete dominance of the first 2 sets, the 3rd has been a cracker and is currently going through a tie breaker.

And since Djockovic is out and Federer's match has already played today, there's nothing else on (there's the women's games, but I generally don't find it as interesting).