Describe Yourself in Three Fictional Characters

Tools    

I recently started watching Community, seen about 15 episodes. When I saw from "New Posts" that you had posted in here, Iro, I thought to myself that you remind me a bit of Abed, and you go and choose him. So... good choice

Welcome to the human race...
I'd like to think so, and that's one that comes with an acknowledgment of Abed's flaws as well - namely, that he tends to (unwittingly) be a little too blunt and tactless about his observations and opinions to the point where it aggravates people, which is obviously a good fit.

Okay, I'm asking my siblings to just choose for me, because I think that's going to be way more accurate than however we view ourselves.

Back in a few minutes.

Here's what they said, after a fair bit of debate:

Their reasons:

They say they chose Abed because of big-picture meta conversations we've had, because he's very interested in movies (I think this site self-selects for Abeds, for obvious reasons), and because he'll argue things with sometimes ridiculous levels of specificity.

I think they really nailed it with Mr. Pink, who they say they chose because he'll argue pedantically (but rationally) and was level-headed in a crisis. And though they didn't say it's also because he's kinda irritable, I think that's probably part of it.

And they say they chose Samwise because I get a disproportionate amount of pleasure from food, games, animals, and other little comforts.

So, fair enough.

And they say they chose Samwise because I get a disproportionate amount of pleasure from food, games, animals, and other little comforts.
That's funny.

Here's what they said, after a fair bit of debate:

I think they really nailed it with Mr. Pink, who they say they chose because he'll argue pedantically (but rationally) and was level-headed in a crisis. And though they didn't say it's also because he's kinda irritable, I think that's probably part of it.

Sam was my favorite out of all Tolkeins characters. He was the least fantastic and most grounded person in the entire series.

Do you talk fast like Steve Buscemi did in Reservoir Dogs? I had that phone convo once with you but was the one mostly talking since you were interviewing me, I think it was my first fantasy football final (I lost )

Do you talk fast like Steve Buscemi did in Reservoir Dogs? I had that phone convo once with you but was the one mostly talking since you were interviewing me, I think it was my first fantasy football final (I lost )
Yeah, I usually talk too fast. I have to specifically remind myself to slow down.

And that fantasy football interview is still on YouTube!

I'm very confused about who I am as a person, so this is difficult. I wasn't going to post because I can't really think of three I am the spitting image of, but here are three I connect and relate with.

First, there's a reason I have made this guy my avatar multiple times, and it's more than the fact that he's my favorite character ever. Though I am definitely kinder than him, I relate to his fatalistic and hopeless attitude about life. For better or for worse he is the only film character I am constantly reminded of in my day to day life.

Secondly, I relate heavily to this gal's feelings of anxiety - actually, that's probably why I connect with the film on such a profound level, I guess. It's a brutal display of anxiety in it's rawest form.

And then this guy, who is perhaps closer to me personality-wise than the others. Obviously I relate to the schizophrenia part, but I also relate to his usually gentle nature and caring soul.

In other words, I'm a fatalistic, crazily anxious but gentle and caring schizophrenic.

I'm very confused about who I am as a person, so this is difficult. I wasn't going to post because I can't really think of three I am the spitting image of, but here are three I connect and relate with.
I don't know who any of those characters are.

I don't know who any of those characters are.
I know who the last two are. The women hates her vagina and the man has boundary issues.

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I can only come up with two. I had an idea for the perfect third, but he's not totally fictional.
If I might be so bold I think yours is pretty obvious -

Crazy Cat Lady (The Simpsons)

The Rat King (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Heather Chandler (the supreme bitch from Heathers)

That's you to a T. Cats, rats and bitching...oh my!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Obviously! You mistook one of them for vegan Superman.