MISCELLANEOUS

Tools    

Post your miscellaneous thoughts, words or misdeeds here.

LOL. Pity the poor owner of this vehicle in NYC who came out of the house & found their car like this early last Thursday morning. What a way to start the day.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is the darndest list I’ve ever come across. Never even heard of some of these people.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...actresses.html

There was so much strange movement while scrolling through the list that it was dizzying to read.

There was so much strange movement while scrolling through the list that it was dizzying to read.
Right?

Form should always follow Function.
It's fine to get creative, but not to the point where the creativity defeats the point of purpose of the piece.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I went to Tesco after work with the letters BMP on my hand to get a few things for work as well as a big food shop, B was for Brush, M was for masks, but damn P, could not remember, for 20 minutes I walked around trying to remember P and COULD NOT DO IT, even went through the P + vowels in my head, so phoned a member of staff outside and it was a ******g Plug, as in for a sink.

Stay tuned for more exiting miscellaneous stories from my life next week!

I went to Tesco after work with the letters BMP on my hand to get a few things for work as well as a big food shop, B was for Brush, M was for masks, but damn P, could not remember, for 20 minutes I walked around trying to remember P and COULD NOT DO IT, even went through the P + vowels in my head, so phoned a member of staff outside and it was a ******g Plug, as in for a sink.

Stay tuned for more exiting miscellaneous stories from my life next week!

By the time I get to the store, I never remember what's on my shopping list, so I use a phone app called ColorNote. It's easy to use, and it's free.

By the time I get to the store, I never remember what's on my shopping list, so I use a phone app called ColorNote. It's easy to use, and it's free.
I always think about using the voice recorder on my cell phone to remember things (when I was younger I always wanted one of those portable, pocket recorders you'd just speak into throughout the day to make personal notes for yourself)... but, I always forget it's a feature on the phone and forget to use it!

True. It was much easier on the app itself.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I'm old fashioned, pen and paper for shopping lists.
That's what I had for food, got all that. Trusting my 36 year old memory for 3 initials was my downfall.

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
Keeping to yourself is nice but boring at times.

I always think about using the voice recorder on my cell phone to remember things (when I was younger I always wanted one of those portable, pocket recorders you'd just speak into throughout the day to make personal notes for yourself)... but, I always forget it's a feature on the phone and forget to use it!

I have no idea how to use the voice recorder on my cell phone. I figured out how to use the video recorder once, but that was out of necessity at the time. (I don't even know where it saved the video that it recorded. )

If turkeys are so great, why are they always hiding in packaged slabs of meat at the grocery store?

And it's such a big tub of it too, yikes I hope she didn't eat the whole thing
Took a few bites & gave it to someone else.