Bionic Woman episode, Just for the OLD PEOPLE :P

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
This is a question for my mom, she has been telling me about an episode of The Bionic Woman for years and years. I just found out I got a channel that The Bionic Woman comes on so I thought I'd try and find the episode and record it, my mom has already read through the episode descriptions on Wiki and nothing jumped out at her.

Ok so the scene she remembers takes place in a abandoned factory or abandoned building of some kind, she has to go downstairs and it is dark and she can here snakes hissing and they get louder and louder and she realizes it's fake somehow, I'm guessing with her Bionic hearing, my mom says she said something like I know this is fake because snakes don't have volume controls or something similar to that. My mom thinks it was a computer or some kind of computer (guessing A.I) was trying to kill her.

Sorry about the vague description, my mom saw this when it was first on TV and telling me about the same scene for the past 25 years at least, any info/guesses are very much appreciated.

I like your title of this thread I use to watch Bionic Woman back in the day. I don't remember that exact scene, but it might have been one of those episodes with fem-bots. Which were super strong androids (robots, not the phone) that looked like women but were machines. That's all I got

I dont even think Mark F & Holden Pike overdosing on gingko biloba could guess this one.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
This is probably the episode "Doomsday Is Tomorrow (Part II)"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0526173/reference

This is a quote from that episode:

Alex: Your little surprise is just ahead, Jaime. Do you hear them?
Jaime: (recoils in disgust at the sound of snakes) Oh, no...
Alex: What is it that you're most afraid of, Jaime? Snakes?
Jaime: (chewing on her knuckles) No...
Alex: That's what's ahead of you in the dark, Jaime. Waiting for you. That's what you'll have to go through to get to the Doomsday Device.
Jaime: (listens for a minute) I don't believe you, Alex. I think you're improvising again.
Alex: Just listen to them.
Jaime: No... (listens to the snake sounds getting louder) Alex, snakes don't have a volume control!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Thank you so much gbgoodies, that sounds exactly like it, and my mom thanks you also.

This is probably the episode "Doomsday Is Tomorrow (Part II)"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0526173/reference

This is a quote from that episode:

Alex: Your little surprise is just ahead, Jaime. Do you hear them?
Jaime: (recoils in disgust at the sound of snakes) Oh, no...
Alex: What is it that you're most afraid of, Jaime? Snakes?
Jaime: (chewing on her knuckles) No...
Alex: That's what's ahead of you in the dark, Jaime. Waiting for you. That's what you'll have to go through to get to the Doomsday Device.
Jaime: (listens for a minute) I don't believe you, Alex. I think you're improvising again.
Alex: Just listen to them.
Jaime: No... (listens to the snake sounds getting louder) Alex, snakes don't have a volume control!

Yep, I just recently watched the Fem-bots. I knew it wasn't that episode, once I read your post, but I was hoping it was, when I first read the thread title. I love that episode. It is for sure my favorite. I think I have a favorite episode, from every single TV show I've ever loved. You know what I mean!?! The one episode that you can watch over and over again.