The everything paranormal/unexplained/bizarre/mysterious thread

Tools    

I was actually just thinking about making a thread called "Let's Find Aliens!" Dedicated to news stories about possible life in outer space. It wouldn't have been the first time I made such a thread, though. I love the subject of aliens. Someone else can make the thread if they want.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I believe there's aliens out there somewhere but i don't believe they've visited earth.
Can't see why not. The interesting questions: Why would they? And how would they behave towards the Earthling creatures.

It all depends on how "they" [hypothetically speaking of course] would function and perceive things.

Well, maybe UFOs are just satellites without creatures in them, just exploring the planet -- like what we do with our own satellites, sending them out in the universe, to other planets. Or, maybe there are creatures on them, and all they're doing is just exploring, observing, collecting data, etc. I don't know.

If there are aliens they could be alot less advanced than us meaning we'd have to be the ones that find them once we are capable.
There could be both. There could be less advanced aliens and more advanced aliens.

I was actually just thinking about making a thread called "Let's Find Aliens!" Dedicated to news stories about possible life in outer space. It wouldn't have been the first time I made such a thread, though. I love the subject of aliens. Someone else can make the thread if they want.
There is only one guy in the entire UFOlogy comunity I actually like to listen to [though he haven't said anything for some time now]: Richard Dolan.

Doesn't go the nutty way of saying "they are here because", "they are fallen angels", "we should embrace our Star Brothers and Sisters" "we are descendants of the Hanunaki" nor anything of that crappy nature.

He has a rather clinical point of view and seems very objective in his assertions.

If there are aliens they could be alot less advanced than us meaning we'd have to be the ones that find them once we are capable.
also true. And given our despotic nature, that wouldn't be good at all.

Funny how people bark about when ancient people "suddenly got technology" like the Pyramids or something... "Must have been Aliens" they say, because people were smashing rocks together and using wooden tools, then suddenly built pyramids and had politics.

Nobody bats an eyelid though when they realise barely 100 years ago, the lightbulb didn't exist, yet today we have nuclear fusion, space travel and internet.

I love it when Sexy gets to speculating.
Honestly, if I wasn't a MoFo, I'd probably be a UFOlogist. One of those kooks with the CB radios and telescopes, who hunts for UFOs all day long. There is a UFOlogist buried inside me. It could be another persona/alt account of mine. The only reason it hasn't come out is because.... I'm not fully convinced UFOs actually exist, but I am interested in hearing about them. I took a more Fox Mulder route. I'm the sexy ufologist.

Did some research, simply because I was fascinated. My guesses:

#5 It's either suicide or murder. Both are possible. She had depressions in the past and she had her (possibly Turkish) enemies because of her career in journalism.

#4 He started showing extremely odd behavior right after the fight he had (even that same night, according to his friends), so it seems like his brain was hurt during the fight and he became irrationally paranoid. He went hiding somewhere and probably died and hasn't been found yet.

#3 Took the other exit and was then killed/had an accident and somehow still hasn't been found.

#2 A very odd suicide.

#1 Crazy family commited suicide together, possibly drug-induced.

Honestly, if I wasn't a MoFo, I'd probably be a UFOlogist. One of those kooks with the CB radios and telescopes, who hunts for UFOs all day long. There is a UFOlogist buried inside me. It could be another persona/alt account of mine. The only reason it hasn't come out is because.... I'm not fully convinced UFOs actually exist, but I am interested in hearing about them. I took a more Fox Mulder route. I'm the sexy ufologist.

I'm a MoFologist.

Funny how people bark about when ancient people "suddenly got technology" like the Pyramids or something... "Must have been Aliens" they say, because people were smashing rocks together and using wooden tools, then suddenly built pyramids and had politics.

Nobody bats an eyelid though when they realise barely 100 years ago, the lightbulb didn't exist, yet today we have nuclear fusion, space travel and internet.
Some people think that only the 20th century got to know advancement. It really is baffling. We didn't move that much in the building/architectural area at all for quite some centuries. The concepts are still the same: build larger bellow and narrower on top to make it big tall and strong.