The everything paranormal/unexplained/bizarre/mysterious thread

Tools    

This was inspired by False Writer's surreal photo thread. Whether you believe in it or not, this is the place to post anything from articles, pictures and the like that have piqued your curiosity or just creeped you the hell out. Anything from Cryptozoology to the generally paranormal or unexplained. Don't be shy now.

I'll start this off with the Ararat Anomaly (which apparently has been dubbed Noah's Ark) and the Smiley Face murder theory. The Smiley Face murder theory is rather eccentric but I'll admit it's an intriguing one.

Personally i don't believe the smiley face murder one, but it is intriguing. There's a similar theory in Manchester about someone pushing people in front of trains and them being ruled as suicides. Don't believe it either but again it is interesting.

I love these two:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tamam_Shud_case

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

I'm probably going to be busy with this Thread.. I used to be obsessed with this kind of stuff 1-2 years ago. I'll hunt down some of the old articles and YouTube videos I found to put in this place.

I'm skeptical of many of the so called paranormal photographic evidences that turn up. But consider this, if you believe in an afterlife where human spirits go, then why wouldn't it be possible some of those spirits are stuck on Earth in a sort of purgatory or in transition. I mean if there's spirits in heaven, there could be spirits on Earth.

That is hilarious. Obviously it is BS, i just love the idea of waking up and finding out the internet think you are being held hostage, .

She spoke to The Sun and the police released a statement saying they visited her home and spoke to her and her mum - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/151190...apped-by-isis/

humans do so much bad things to each other , and after seeing those things i can't find myself believing any paranormal / ghost stuff---assuming all ghosts are supposed to be evil entities . we have enough villains among humans .

humans do so much bad things to each other , and after seeing those things i can't find myself believing any paranormal / ghost stuff---assuming all ghosts are supposed to be evil entities . we have enough villains among humans .
I've written extensively about the "theories" of ghosts. I always ask: at what stage of human evolution do ghosts begin? Did Homo-erectus turn into ghosts or did humans only acquire souls after they became Homo-sapiens? Do animals make ghosts? How about insects?

If ghosts are the result of unfulfilled lives, murders, a quest for justice or revenge, or a traumatic death, then there would be more ghosts on Earth now than there are people and they'd be literally everywhere that human beings have ever been.

Why can ghosts engage in all kinds of kinetic activity (up to and including rape), but none of them can pick up a phone to call you, write you a letter or type out an e-mail or text so they can give any information about the afterlife?

at what stage of human evolution do ghosts begin?
god and ghosts both exist only in the human mind , and they begin at the point humans began to have a hyperimaginative mind .

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I love things like this! It's disheartening to realise that the vast majority of it is BS, but even so, I'm dying to go to a psychic and to use a ouija board sometime!

That smiley face serial killing theory doesn't seem to fully add up to me, either. But it is curious how most of the deceased fit the same profile.

god and ghosts both exist only in the human mind , and they begin at the point humans began to have a hyperimaginative mind .
This begs the question - do people who believe in ghosts also believe in evolution?

Another [possible] truth: all these "rules" we've come to know about ghosts were originally provided to us by psychic mediums, the majority of which have been exposed as charlatans who seek to profit off the grief of others.

I'm dying to go to a psychic
Please don't give money to those frauds.

and to use a ouija board sometime!
Go for it! Make sure you get yourself really freaked out so you can fully enjoy the Ideomotor Effect

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon

This begs the question - do people who believe in ghosts also believe in evolution?
most of those who believe in ghosts are illiterate---if you are talking of third world countries like india . more people in rural areas believe in ghosts than in urban areas . people living in densely populated neighbourhoods which are well electrified and lighted believe in ghosts less than people living in sparsely populated areas with less lighting and electricity and more darkness .

Haven't watched the video yet but i've watched the one pictured before you press play. If it's the one where the guy randomly runs out the airport then he is caught outside it by cctv still running til he gets out of sight, and he's never been seen again. Creepy as hell

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Saw a UFO once.

Does that count?

Watched it. I'd already hear of 2, 3 and 4. All weird ones. #5 does sound like it could be foul play but i wouldn't be shocked if it actually was suicide. I don't know what her mental state was like, she could have bought stuff then just snapped and decided to do it at a moments notice i dunno. #1 is weird, sounds like murder-suicide.