Sheep Reveal

Tools    

I wasn't sure if Back to the Future counted as taking place in the 50s or not, so I decided to pick something else haha.

Good job Mark! A thanks for hosting Nope! I'm not that familiar with the 50s but I enjoyed the theme

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Damn if i picked any of those other movies i would've won haha.
We would have tied. I think the results are appropriate since I'm from the '50s. Thanks!

I wasn't sure if Back to the Future counted as taking place in the 50s or not, so I decided to pick something else haha.

Good job Mark! A thanks for hosting Nope! I'm not that familiar with the 50s but I enjoyed the theme
What do you mean ? I mean, it was set in the 50's so why wouldn't it count? I'm confused haha.

Now that I've dipped my toes in this game, I'm ready for another round.

What do you mean ? I mean, it was set in the 50's so why wouldn't it count? I'm confused haha.
Well, it's a time travel movie that starts in the 80s. Wasn't sure if people would count it as being a "50s movie" if the entire thing didn't take place in that decade. And I didn't want to ask if it counted in the thread because that would be giving away the answer haha.

Well, it's a time travel movie that starts in the 80s. Wasn't sure if people would count it as being a "50s movie" if the entire thing didn't take place in that decade. And I didn't want to ask if it counted in the thread because that would be giving away the answer haha.
Yeah, I struggled with that too, ha. Which is why I decided on Grease.

That's why I didn't pick Back to the Future, but you could have said a movie set entirely in the 90's and it would be accepted. You'd just be wrong.

Woody Allen is a pedophille
Technically for Sheep you don't have to give a correct answer. For example, JFK wasn't from the 50s, but that doesn't matter. You could have said George Bush and I still would have excepted it, but you would get no points.

Technically for Sheep you don't have to give a correct answer. For example, JFK wasn't from the 50s, but that doesn't matter. You could have said George Bush and I still would have excepted it, but you would get no points.
JFK was from the 50's. You didn't ask for a president you asked for a politician. JFK was a Senator in the 50's.

Plus Back To The Future was set in the 1950's, not all of it but even if this was only correct answers it should've been accepted.