THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

I have to return some videotapes.
Will I lose enjoyment on Civil War if I havent seen any other Captain America movie or the 2nd avengers?

None looked interesting and I didn't like the 1st avengers but I have a slight interest in this.

Will I lose enjoyment on Civil War if I havent seen any other Captain America movie or the 2nd avengers?

None looked interesting and I didn't like the 1st avengers but I have a slight interest in this.
You won't be lost but they do tie pretty heavily together. Also, if those don't interest you then this one shouldn't either.

Finally got a call for my job of Security Guard!! About d*mn time

PS: I godd*mn happy

Master of My Domain
Finally got a call for my job of Security Guard!! About d*mn time

PS: I godd*mn happy

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
As a security guard you work 15h every second day and earn very little in Poland.

Something's been on my mind for the last couple of days and I would really like to hear what you guys have to say about this. How important is it to you that your significant other has similar taste to you? I always thought of how great it would be to meet somebody who likes the same music and the same films that I enjoy. Sometimes I feel like it wouldn't matter but I can't imagine going out with someone who likes Nickelback for example...

Hope I didn't give the impression that I actually have a love life from that last post. I don't.

Something's been on my mind for the last couple of days and I would really like to hear what you guys have to say about this. How important is it to you that your significant other has similar taste to you? I always thought of how great it would be to meet somebody who likes the same music and the same films that I enjoy. Sometimes I feel like it wouldn't matter but I can't imagine going out with someone who likes Nickelback for example...
Theres no rhyme or reason to that stuff man. The best thing you could do for yourself is make sure he/she will be your best friend. Mickey Rooney was married a bunch of times, but his last wife he was married to her over 40 years. They asked him on a talk show what is the secret since hes seen both sides. He said he married his best friend. Her friendship filled all the dull times out, the passion will always ebb, but the frienship is what carries them through, and its more effortless.

Aphex: I think it's great to have things in common, it definitely helps. But your taste will always differ on some points and it really doesn't matter if you like the person.

Aphex: I think it's great to have things in common, it definitely helps. But your taste will always differ on some points and it really doesn't matter if you like the person.
But what if your taste is so different you actually argue over it or make fun of one another.

But what if your taste is so different you actually argue over it or make fun of one another.
When they make fun of you does it bother you, or vice versa?

I can tell you I had two or three drag outs about flippin Jersey Shore. My wife and I had very different movie and TV taste. It really wasn't that important though. We mostly enjoyed the discourse, despite Jersey Shore and a couple of others. I can tell you one thing, I would have been watching Fellini and Bergman late at night by my lonesome if I had been watching such things then. I did marry my best friend BTW, that doesn't always work out either, even after 14 years.

When they make fun of you does it bother you, or vice versa?
If somebody makes fun of something I like just for the sake of making a funny joke, I don't mind at all. If it is just to hurt me or make me feel bad then yes, it would bother me.