What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

I'd probably have to say The Mummy (1999). I always found acient egypt really interesting.
Closely followed by A Knights Tale (2001) R.I.P Heath Ledger.

Anarchist within reason
Probably The Last Samurai
If at his council I should turn aside, Into that ominous tract which all agree, Hides the Dark Tower. Yet aquiescingly I did turn as he pointed, neither pride nor hope at the end descried, so much as gladness that some end might be.

Robert Browning 'Childe Roland to The Dark Tower Came'

I'd probably have to say The Mummy (1999). I always found [ancient] Egypt really interesting.
I think that's akin to saying you drink a lot of Slurpees because you like the taste of fruit.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

ip man : x

SNATCH! I love this movie, but it's not my favourite, I have just had to watch it a multitude of times because my partner and his friends loved it so much many years ago, playing it 3 times a day for a few months. Thankfully that hasn't made me hate it

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
I've actually figured out that the film I've watched the most, in my lifetime, is either Scream or Inglourious Basterds. The latter is my dad's favourite movie, so him and I watch it a lot, and the former was probably the most played dvd in my collection in 2009.

Me neither. I'm sure I'll watch it on tv one day and, hell, I may even wish I'd seen it earlier. But, somehow, I doubt it. Tarantino's really not making anything I want to see in the next 10 years. If it wasn't for Death Proof, he wouldn't have made anything I wanted to see since Jackie Brown.

that's what she said...
Wow, well... when I find a movie I really like I often have a short obsession in which I watch the movie MANY times in a month but including movies from my childhood that I've watched over and over and up to now...

The Lion King
Fantasia
Anistasia
Mean Girls
Zombieland

I know there is more but thats what is at the top of my head.

The Fifth Element

Probably "The Patriot."

I think that movie is Mel Gibson's best acting of all time.

Also "The Mummy" I can watch that movie over and over and still get a laugh. Love it!