What movie have you seen the most times?

Tools    

Hmmm, Tremors probably, also Flash Gordon, used to put it on when cleaning my room for the soundtrack, took forever to tidy up, lol
Also The Goonies and The Lost Boys, always guaranteed to make me smile.

Gives me an idea for a thread actually....

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Ive seen alot of films alot of times, but id have to say due to my childhood i have probably seen Terminator 2 or Aliens the most haha.

Definitely the Al Pacino version of Scarface, Goodfellas, The Terminator, Aliens, Wind Chill and Mother's Day, an extremely unsettling film starring Rebecca DeMornay.

For me its either the Empire Strikes Back or (ha laugh now) City Slickers

I've probably seen THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW close to 200 times. It played at a local movie house every Friday night at midnight when I was in college and we spent a lot of midnights at that theater. I've seen MARY POPPINS at least 150 times and THE SOUND OF MUSIC 175 times. I've seen BLAZING SADDLES around 75 times and YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN around 125 times. I'm also coming around to my 50th viewings of GREASE and PULP FICTION.

Wow. But why watch one movie 200 times, when you could watch 200 different movies? I haven't even seen some of my favorites more than three times really, mainly because I want to see as many movies as possible.

Wow. But why watch one movie 200 times, when you could watch 200 different movies?
Love, enjoyment and entertainment. That's why I do it, anyway.

George Romero's Dawn of the dead from 78. Discovered it 7 years ago and watch it regularly must have seen it so much trying to show others as well as my own love of the film. de palma's Scarface gets a watch very regularly. And I guess the Original Star Wars series.