Resident Evil 5

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think I have said this before on this thread but I'll say it again, it's so awesome that they are putting Ada Wong in this movie and the actress's name is Bingbing Li, how awesome is that.

For some odd reason I find it interesting that a franchise can succeed even if its based off a video game and have nothing to do with the games.

They are not bad movies. but it seems like the movies are out shinning the game themselves.

Operation Raccoon city anyone?

Nice story sum-up by Rodent, I think that just about covers it.

I was very disappointed with the first because it was nothing like the game, but the rest have been entertaining, I am sure I will watch this latest one at some point.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Funniest movie of 2012.

Resident Evil Retribution is definitely a guilty pleasure for me.

Basically your avatar of Umbrella group Awesome! moreover i like the resident series, i dunno why but it's becoming bad with bad story-line..the first and second one were great! Still i want Resident Evil 5.

i may be stupid for one not a gamer and sorry gamers dont really care how close or not res has stayed stable with effects except better sound and graphics

i hate most zombie movies this series is one of the one i consider better

i just watched 5 not bad stayed on the premise a bit over board and copy plus more episodes looks like

i tend not to really like drug out series and im thinking its time the end of 5 was overboard goofy strange everything you can call it

flying things this that wait slow the H## down im adhd i can focus and my atten span is gone

so out of ten i give it a 5 and a give it up before you go to far if not already there rating

video games tend to flop as movies look at silent hill what the F*** is going on im confused flop

another zombi i think i dont know or care dont keep track

since the 80s horror has toileted over done zombies go back hell raiser man that was good i look for can it make me jump or whatever (hint not much can i punched out a horror house person)

maybe it is my age lack of gaming whatever i like the older horror now zombie tv zombie zombie and they all suck

and as for the chatter about the star im around her age or older shes hot

most of the rest of this post looses my atten and understanding my post is just opin and my rateing