Resident Evil 5

Tools    

I have never played the games but im an avid Resident Evil movie fan. They are my favourite zombie-esque films. I just watched the trailer and read some info and am confused as to how they are bringing back Michelle rodriquez and Oded Fehr. Dont get me wrong, id love to see them back in action as they were definitely the top best co-characters in the films along with Ali Larter as Claire. I would love to get more facts on it and cant wait to see the movie later this year!

Well, there's about a thousand Alice's or there was anyway. It wouldn't be much of a stretch to bring back anyone else with some kind of goofy gene splicing story.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I agree it has to be some kind of clone thing, I thought at first that they just were talking about flashback type of stuff but now it seems like it will be "some kind of goofy gene splicing story".

Dammit, I already said she could come back as a clone two pages back! Doesn't anyone listen to me?

That was 90% phony anger. I don't really care that you all ignored me in a thread about these ridiculous films...

Can't wait for this!!!

This Series just needs to stop. Paul W. S. Anderson (with the Exception of Death race) has never made a movie that I liked. He just needs to quit while he's still got some sense left in his head(If there is any)

He cant. I think she's his wife!

This Series just needs to stop. Paul W. S. Anderson (with the Exception of Death race) has never made a movie that I liked. He just needs to quit while he's still got some sense left in his head(If there is any)

Hey Event Horizon

Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence
The "Resident Evil" franchise is a guilty pleasure of mine
They can make 5 more for all I care.
me too LOL, i love watching Alice kick zombie/mutant/Wesker ass . i try not to be too hard on these movies in the general way that critics are hard on movies. i mean this is a ZOMBIE flick, the fact that it has the character & plot depth it does is pretty good IMHO. think of Evil Dead, George Romero's movies, & most other zombie movies are what they are, nothing more or less. RE has more character depth then most of its kind, though i actually liked the first one the least of them all. it seemed to be trying to be too much like the game. i like how they deviated from that in the latter sequels & made the movies kinda their own thing in their own right.

I can't wait & u idiots God 4bid someone isn't skin n bones! I like girls with a shape not ribs sticking out looking sickly & shes whooping ass she should not be skin n bones cause she would get destroyed n the real world!

No, you're wrong. He needs to make MOAR.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Absence of evidence is NOT evidence of absence
What sucks is that if you read the scripts to his movies, they are a pretty damn good read IMO, something happens in transition btw paper to screen, if I were him I would get a new team of editors or whatever but I'm also sure that Sony pictures has a lot to do with r also lol.

I am the Watcher in the Night
I'm a huge fan of the games but the movies have just been terrible. After the first two I couldn't watch them anymore. Ripping my eyes out with hot tongs would be better.

and am confused as to how they are bringing back Michelle rodriquez and Oded Fehr.
That's exactly what I said when I saw it.

Looking forward to it totally. Big, big fan of Alice and her Zombie infested world.
Can't wait to see the new beast. Well this movie's one. Each Res Evil has a specific one which I love.
Milla RULES!!!

BANNED
I've got confused... what's the last movie of the Resident Evil? Resident Evil 5 or Resident Evil: Redistribution? or same?

The last film was the fourth in the series. This one coming is the fifth.

They're all the same though... so you can watch any of them, in any order, and it'll make absolutely no difference.

Precious tritium is what makes this project go.
Three things for sure with Resident Evil 5:

1. 80% of it will be in super-slow-motion.
2. Random objects will go flying at the screen.
3. A boss from the videogame will be crammed in and it won't fit the 'plot' at all.

There'll be a plot?

That's more than the others had:

Resident Evil: We need to 1) survive and 2) get outta this underground base by shooting guns

Resident Evil Apocalypse: We need to 1) survive and 2) get outta Raccoon City by shooting guns

Resident Evil Extinction: We need to 1) find survivors and 2) get outta Vegas by shooting guns

Resident Evil Afterlife: We need to 1) find survivors and 2) get outta the mainland to an offshore safehouse by shooting guns