Resident Evil 5

Tools    

The "Resident Evil" franchise is a guilty pleasure of mine
They can make 5 more for all I care.

Same. Resident Evil 2 was my favourite of the franchise. I wouldnt mind if they continued the series.

I just recently got into Resident Evil and cant get enough. Cant wait for the next.

waw, fanboy goes angry..
anyway, i think the 4th RE is the worst. but the 3d is quite good.

waw, fanboy goes angry..
!?

Because you said an attractive woman looks fat? That has nothing to do with being a fanboy, it has to do with you being an impossible judge of others.

And, for the record, I was being serious when I asked if you are single or not. I'd love to hear what your significant other would think of you calling Milla Jovovich "fat".

awsome movies

I guess Michelle Rodriguez will be in RE5quote]

shes a zombie inre5

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Lickers return in Resident Evil: Retribution

Nov 16, 2011

It seems that Resident Evil: Retribution will be bringing the franchise back in full circle. We’ve already heard that several characters from the previous films will be making a return, and it Bloody-Disgusting has learned the Lickers will be back….in a big way.
The picture is life size claw of the Licker, must be a really big Licker.
That's these guys.

The Res Evil movies arn't bad but they don't compare to the games.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I think this is Milla Jovovich on to much cough syrup and get's confused.

This clip confuses me, the chopper sais Raccoon city, but wasn't Raccoon city obliterated in RE2.

&feature=related

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Milla Jovovich's latest tweet, so there's gonna be a Rolls Royce car chase scene, that sounds kinda interesting.

Hey every1! Wow, u can really tell that we're on the last month of filming, cause now the crew is scrambling 2 get everything done, schedules have been changed, ppl r on edge bcause now we'll b shooting Saturdays till the end of production (Xmas eve) to get it all done, while all of us who are doing stunts will b working on our 1 day off to rehearse 4 the nxt big fight sequences! MAN! Ppl r sweating! AND this is the 1st morning that was really hard for me to get out of bed! Lol!So I'm getting a coffee barista to come 2day and make cappuccino's n espressos 4 every1 2 lift up moral n what better way than by shoving caffeine down every1's throat! Anyway, 2day we're still in the middle of the rolls Royce chase sequence, so lots of explosions, glass shattering n running from zombies. It's a pretty closed set, so I don't know if I'll b able 2 send any vids, but I'll let u know when sumthing interesting happens! Sorry 4 the long tweet, but don't wanna spam all your timelines! Tweet u later! Xo m
http://tl.gd/ecejst

I truly hope that Rodriguez doesnt return as an infected walker. Honestly. If they are going to bring her back with infection, then I hope she's kicking butt, and taking names as a Boss to be reckoned with. meh. We'll see!

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
Wow Michelle comes back to life, didnt that also happen at the end of fast and furious 5?? Movies most be really depending on her

This franchise just keeps getting worse with every new movie.

I watched Afterlife and its a great movie I enjoyed it a lot

oh no, again, so far away from the game. It's a shame that new film will be released.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the Resident Evil films and im chuffed they are doing another, the only problem I had with the last installment was the fact it was 3D (I didnt watch it in 3D, as I havent seen any films in 3D) I just didnt like the blatant things flying towards the camera etc that they do in these 3D movies. It was the same with the Final Destination film that was in 3D, I just dont like it, im sure if I saw a 3D film in the cinema it would be a different story but watching them on my home with those crappy cardboard glasses just sucks.