Resident Evil 5

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I just noticed that nobody has started a thread for Resident Evil 5. I have played and loved everyone of the games so it is really hard to disappoint me when it comes to any of the movies. The first one is my favorite but I think that they are all great movies, and can't wait for the 5th.

Um, Michelle Rodriguez will return in Resident Evil 5

Sep 22, 2011

It seems that characters will not only be reprising their roles from Resident Evil: Afterlife, but characters from the original Resident Evil will be returning in Retribution. Bloody-Digusting has learned that Michelle Rodriguez will reprise her role from the very first Resident Evil film. It’s unknown how this will playout, but they’ve also learned that Shawn Roberts’ return will be nothing more than a cameo, and we can probably expect the same for Rodriguez.
I would love to see more of Rodriguez I hate that they killed her off in the first movie. So even if it is a cameo or some kind of flash back it's still more Rodriguez.

Teaser look at Li Bingbing as Ada Wong

Oct 18, 2011

The ever-reliable source of information on Resident Evil: Retribution, Milla Jovovich, has given us a teaser look at Li Bingbing’s look as Ada Wong in the fifth installment in the franchise.

Resident Evil: Retribution opens in September of 2012.
It's so great that they are putting Ada Wong in this movie, and I think they have cast the perfect person to play her. Li Bingbing is such a good choice, but I read somewhere they were having a few problems because she can only speak a little little bit of English.

Johann Urb confirmed as Leon Kennedy in Resident Evil 5

Sep 29, 2011

While there will be several returning cast members from the Resident Evil film franchise in Retribution, we heard the other day that Kevin Durand and Johann Urb joined the cast. Nothing was mentioned about Durand’s role, but the details for Urb’s role seemed to hint he would be playing fan-favorite Leon Kennedy in the film. Shock Til You Drop is now confirming that speculation.
In the games, Kennedy was a member of Racoon City policy, but he eventually became a member of an anti-Umbrella resistance organization. It seems we’ll be getting that same version of him in this film.
It seems like there going for more of the video game Resident Evil 4 style for this film which is awesome because RE4 was the best out of all the Resident Evil games, I just wonder if they will put any of the kick-ass bosses from the RE4 game in the movie.
Here's a link to a video of Milla filming a car crash scene for RE5.
http://tweetreel.com/?phd4w

I think it's a series that started off terrible and has only gotten worse. The story has become so convoluted that I don't even know what's going on and I don't care.

But, my wife likes them so I'm stuck watching them.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
The "Resident Evil" franchise is a guilty pleasure of mine
They can make 5 more for all I care.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Afterlife seemed like the first time an unnecessary sequel was introduced into the franchise.

Suspect's Reviews

Afterlife seemed like the first time an unnecessary sequel was introduced into the franchise.
Even so, I'd be keen on a new trilogy sticking to the games. Lose Alice for all I care.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
^ I would have loved if the movies had been way more based on the actual games, but I couldn't imagine watching a Resident Evil movie without Milla Jovavich now, she just kind of owns that part now.

Behind the scenes image from Resident Evil: Retribution

Oct 21, 2011

Milla Jovovich has always been the one to turn to when it comes to news on Paul W.S. Anderson’s Resident Evil: Retribution, and she has now Tweeted another photo from the film’s set. This time we get a glimpse at a torn up Alice (Jovovich).

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Milla looks good in any outfit, but you just can't beat the red dress from the first Resident Evil movie.

Jovovich gets a sexy new outfit in Resident Evil 5

Nov 14, 2011

The Daily Blam has posted some new set photos from Paul W.S. Anderson’s Resident Evil: Retribution that shows Alice (Milla Jovovich) in a new black leather outfit. Yum!

Resident Evil: Retribution opens in September 2012.

If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission
Milla looks good in any outfit, but you just can't beat the red dress from the first Resident Evil movie.
Reminds me of Selene from "Underworld" - and that's not a bad thing

damn, she looks ugly (fatter) with that black skinned outfit.

damn, she looks ugly (fatter) with that black skinned outfit.
If you think Milla Jovovich looks "fat" then I feel sorry for the women who try to live up to your standards.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
She looks a little odd in the bottom picture, but that is just the way she is standing and camera angle. The top picture she looks great in, and not in the least bit fat.

then i would love to hear your opinion of what the ideal hips looks like?
What in the hell are you talking about? Milla's hips in those pictures could fit in the pockets of the guy standing behind her.

Besides, it's supposed to look like body armor, not "ideal hips" outer wear.

Also, if you're looking for the ideal anything in a woman you are setting yourself up for disappointment. Are you married? In a relationship? If yes, is she a super model?

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I never thought I would have to say this but Milla does not look fat, it feels wrong just saying that. ES you must have some kind of serious body issues.

I guess Michelle Rodriguez will be in RE5, wonder how they will work that in other then a flashback.
You are aware there are multiple clones of Milla running around the Resident Evil nuiverse, right? I'm thinking we're getting a Rodreguez clone. Probably some sort of weaponized version of her. In other words, her kicking even more ass than usual!