Transformers 4

Tools    

anyone has info about release date of transformers4..
i had seen last 3 and all was fabolous, plz provide me some more info

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Update on Transformers 4

Nov 14, 2011

While we already knew that Paramount and Hasbro would be continuing the Transformers franchise after Dark of the Moon was a mega-success, we haven’t heard anything official on the film. And we most likely won’t, but Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman confirmed to The Hollywood Reporter that plans for a fourth installment are underway. “It would be silly for us not to talk about having another Transformers movie,” he said.
Whether or not Bay will be directing has yet to be known, but it seems he’ll be involved in some capacity (here). But that’s to be expected as the film franchise wouldn’t be anything without him attached. The biggest question is how to continue and bring something new to the films. We’ve already been through Megatron’s death and ressurection, and it’s about time they turned him into Galvatron now. However, most fans wouldn’t want that unless they brought in Unicron, and that would become an issue of scale. We’ve already seen a giant Decepticon with Devastator, and Unicron has always been portrayed as a planet-sized Transformer.
Regardless, it seems Paramount and Hasbro won’t be done with the Autobot/Decepticon war for quite sometime.

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
I wonder if, as they aren't human, Hollywood would let John Woo make a proper Hollywood John Woo film?
Yeah, I love those action films directed by John Woo. I hope they will give him a chance to direct this movie as well.

Anyway, Transformers is great for me. I'll be waiting for this continuation.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Bay could be returning to Transformers

Dec 2, 2011

We’ve all heard that Michael Bay was going to leave the Transformers franchise after Dark of the Moon, but that was before the movie hit big. We’ve heard that he and Spielberg are talking to Paramount about doing a fourth film (here), and Bay gave an update on that to Channel News Asia. “How did I know someone’s going to ask me this question today? We’re talking about it, but there’s nothing right now. I’m going to do a tiny movie first, then we’ll talk about it, if I potentially do it,” he said.
It’s uncertain if Bay intends to direct again, but he’ll most likely stay on as a producer instead. Bay has spent the last few years directing Transformers, and he obviously wants to move on to something else. Having Bay produce the film will allow for him to do something different, but still influence the film. Despite how much people have been against Bay’s involvement in the franchise, he pretty much made the franchise what it was…..fun, nastolgic, and mindless action.

They should just stop with Transformers. While they would probably make money they are ruining that franchise.
I agree. Oh gawd!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Up until now I had hoped that Transformers 4 was just some kind of cruel joke that was never going to be made but now they have announced a release date.

Michael Bay WILL direct Transformers 4 (UPDATED)
Feb 13, 2012

Before Transformers: Dark of the Moon was released, Michael Bay said that it would be his last time directing a film in the series. However, that all changed when the film was making it big at the box-office. We’ve heard on and off rumors that Bay would be attached to Transformers 4, but we didn’t know if he would direct or not.
Well, it was announced earlier today the fourth installment was tentatively slated for a Summer 2014 release date (here), but we still had no idea how much Bay would be involved. But Producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura made a follow-up interview with MTV, and mentioned that Michael Bay will be directing the film. It would make sense as to why they would release the film soo late (well, compared to how they were dishing the films out before) as Bay will be making Pain and Gain with Dwayne Johnson and Mark Whalberg this year. Transformers 4 is still in the early stages, and Bay and the crew still thinking of ideas on where to go with the film.
Dark of the Moon showed that Bay was able to make up for the mistakes made in Revenge of the Fallen, at least in my opinion. And Bonaventura mentioned they want to get the story right first. “[But] what that’s going to be, we don’t even know yet…. We’ve got to get a story first,” he said. He also mentions that none of the cast members from the original trilogy are signed on, but he doesn’t know if any of those characters will even return. “Whether there’s anybody from the first cast, we don’t even know yet. But it’s going to be a whole new story,” he said. But don’t worry, our two favorite Autobots will still be there. “But the characters that would certainly come along would be Optimus and Bumblebee, I’m sure,” he continued.
In his previous interview, Bonaventura said this film would be more of a semi-reboot, and this would be the perfect opperturnity to perhaps set the film several years after Dark of the Moon to pick up with Sam Witwicky (Shia Lebeouf) and Carly’s (Rosie Huntington-Whiteley) child Daniel. Lebeouf has already said that he’s done with the franchise, and the previous film was a nice closure for his story.
Update: Michael Bay has confirmed the news on his website (via SHH) and has even given a more specific release date on June 29th, 2014. However, that’s most likely to change as the 29th looks to fall on a Sunday that year, and movies are generally released on a Wednesday or Friday.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I can't believe they are doing a reboot....

Suspect's Reviews

Like the first film, but that's about it. I was shocked to find myself not just disappointed but actively bored by the third, which is saying a lot given the subject matter.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
The first film was good, and it's not like they gradually went downhill from there instead it was more of a falling off a cliff kind of thing. I did see the 2nd and 3rd but I do not think I will even watch the 4th but that's just my opinion.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Is none the cast returning for Transformers 4?
Feb 16, 2012

When Transformers 4 was announced (here), it was mentioned the film would be a “reboot” of the franchise, and that we probably won’t be seeing anyone from the original cast (oustide of Optimus Prime and Bumblebee) returning. Well, E! asked Josh Duhamel about that issue, and mentioned that he, along with the rest of the cast, won’t be coming back. “I don’t think anybody’s doing it. I know Shia [LaBoeuf]‘s not doing it. I don’t think Tyrese or Rosie [Huntington-Whiteley] or anybody else is doing it,” he said.
Perhaps it is best the original cast don’t return, and that we see new faces both human and Transformers be brought in.

"Hey Look it's Masterman"
i liked the first movie, the second sucked but bay did a good job with the third. Its not a movie i will rush to cinema to see but i will check it out.

OMG!! I love this franchise!! Can't wait!