Starcraft 2 anyone?

Tools    

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
Alright. I'm a Blizzard fan, at least when it comes to their real time strategy games. I will be picking this up in a couple hours, pray tell the zombies at Wal-Mart put it on the shelf. I did not preorder... I generally don't.

Is anyone getting this game, the follow up to Korea's most popular sport? I can't wait to pump out the marines and start going nuts on some poor soul.

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Apparently not.

Yeah I know first person shooters are a bit more mainstream, btu I though someone would at least play SC2.

NO RTS players here, at all?

Oh, I used to play them all the time, I'm just more of a Red Alert and Generals guy than an SC guy. My brother's playing the new one, though, and says he's impressed by how genuinely different the three sides area, wherein most RTS games have less distinction between the factions.

Oh, I used to play them all the time, I'm just more of a Red Alert and Generals guy than an SC guy. My brother's playing the new one, though, and says he's impressed by how genuinely different the three sides area, wherein most RTS games have less distinction between the factions.

Yeah I tried the Red Alert and Command and Conquer games, but could never get into them. I've always played the Blizzard RTS instead of Westwood.

And I absolutely hated that Ages of Empires stuff.

And I absolutely hated that Ages of Empires stuff.
Age of Empires is and always will be the best game of all time

That being said-I have starcraft 2 i just dont have the time to play it. But from what I've dabbled with-its really amazing.

I have been looking forward to this coming out, and I have bought it and my kids have played, but I have yet to give it a go. Not that I do not want too, just time restraints.

Stupid time and its restraints, someone should do something about that. We get sick leave, why dont we get kickassgamescomeoutsoineedtostayhomeandplay leave

You ready? You look ready.
Age of Mythology was, and still is, my favorite RTS. That game was just fantastic on so many levels. Too bad Ensemble Studios can't make a game to save their life anymore. They used to be in top form, but no longer.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Just posted this in The Shoutbox. I'll paste it here:

I'm probably playing StarCraft II soon. My brother plays it a ton and actually volunteered to pay for it if I got into it, too.

I'm kind of afraid I'm going to like it too much.

15,000 feet above you and falling fast...
Apparently not.

Yeah I know first person shooters are a bit more mainstream, btu I though someone would at least play SC2.

NO RTS players here, at all?
I've loved it since beta

SC2 has come a long way since the days of the original game, imho.

The community is awesome as well, far better than WoW's community.

SC2 is very good, more entertaining and exciting than WoW. WoW gets repetitive but the SC2 gameplay lends itself to being fresh each new game.

My name is ClockworkSCV if anyone would like to partner up for some doubles or something.