4. Toy Story 3
  5. Toy Story 2
  6. Monsters Inc.
  7. Ratatouille
  8. Toy Story
  9. Wall-E
  10. A Bug's Life
  11. Cars
Haven't seen Cars 2 or Brave yet. And I should point out that numbers 5-8 above are pretty much interchangable. And 2-4 are close, too. But I think the top four and bottom 2 comprise pretty clear tiers.

1. Toy Story 2 -

2. Ratatouille -

3. Wall-E -

4. Toy Story -

5. Brave -

6. Up -

7. Toy Story 3 -

8. Monsters Inc. -

9. Finding Nemo -

10. A Bug's Life -

My list hasn't changed since last time.

My previous list:
1. Ratatouille
2. Up
3. Wall E
4. Finding Nemo
5. Cars
6. Monsters, Inc.
7. The Incredibles
8. Toy Story 3
9. A Bug's Life
10. Toy Story
11. Toy Story 2
Just tack on Cars 2 at number 12. Haven't seen Brave yet.

As for the others:

Toy Story trilogy and A Bug's Life - never been a fan.

Brave - yet to see.

Cars - Didn't like at all, and therefore not bothering with the sequel.

1. Rataouille
2. The Incredibles
3. Monsters Inc
4. Finding Nemo
5. Toy Story
6. Toy Story 2

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
1. Wall-e
2. Toy Story 3
3. Toy Story 2
4. Finding Nemo
5. Monsters Inc
6. Toy Story
7. Ratatouille
8. Up
9. A Bug's Life
10. The Incredibles
11. Cars

Not seen Cars 2 or Brave

Definitely my top four:

Wall-E
Up
Monsters Inc.
Ratatouille
Toy Story 2

Rest are difficult to sort, would probably go with:

Finding Nemo
The Incredibles
Toy Story 3
Toy Story
Cars 2
A Bug's Life
Cars

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
1. Toy Story 2

2. Toy Story 3

3. Toy Story
+
4. Ratatouille
+
5. Monster's Inc.
+
6. The Incredibles

7. Wall-E

8. Up

9. Finding Nemo

10. A Bug's Life

11. Cars

12. Cars 2
+

I am the Watcher in the Night
Good thread, for me pixar has become a giant of cinema, something all other animation studios aspire to be. Here is my top 10.

10. A Bugs Life: The first major computer animation I ever saw and it's a movie that has stayed with me ever since. The rivalry with Antz was a classic but this was the bench mark for all insect related animations. There was a real sense of danger in some of the scenes and the characters were absolutely lovable (has their ever been a main character as lovable as Flik, apart from possibly Forest Gump and Woody)

9. Cars
Not a classic but my love of all things that go vroom has made me list this higher than A Bugs Life. The characterisation was weaker than many of Pixar's other efforts but the electric pacing, the stunning set pieces and fluid animation made up for a lot of it's misgivings. More style of substance but hey, who can ignore the power of Lightning McQueen?

8. Finding Nemo
Oh Dory, how we love thee. Dory has got to be one of the most optimistic, heart warming, tender yet riotously funny characters ever depicted on film and when you can write so much about a supporting character, you know you're onto a winner. Finding Nemo placed the father/son dynamic into an animated, under water setting, using the pains of growing up to illicit both laughs and tears (manly tears!!)

7. Monsters Inc.
Sully and Mike were monsters that didn't scare, they just made you fall in love. Filled with humour which can be appreciated by both adults and children alike, this was a nostalgic trip to our childhood bedrooms, filled with enough twist and turns to keep your attention throughout. Pixar's second attempt at a truly moving piece of story telling really hit the mark.

6. Ratatouille
Who would have thought you could make an entire movie about a rat....as the main character. This was highly entertaining, throwaway fun which caters to the "I'm bored on a rainy Sunday afternoon" crowd.

5. Toy Story 2
A slight let down for me. Having watched Toy Story like millions of other primary school children, when I finally picked this up on DVD, I was awaiting something truly amazing...yet it never reached the heights of it's predecessor, then again, not many cinematic offerings do. The original was always going to be a hard act to follow.

4. The Incredibles
I love comics, I love super heroes and I love animation. When Pixar first announced they were making a combination of all three, I was apprehensive but I shouldn't have worried. Pixar delivered a masterpiece in action story telling. WHERE IS THE SEQUEL????

3. Toy Story
The worlds first, majorly successful computer animated motion picture lived up to its billing. There are few movies which define a generation, The Godfather, Apocalypse Now, Terminator 2, Lion King....Toy Story. This was animations finest hour (on first release). Toy Story was everything all of us as children hoped our action figures would be, brought to life in dazzling colour.

2. Wall-E
A mute main character, well mostly, a mute love interest and a dead planet...how could this be the most heart warming movie of 2008? Easy, Pixar made it so. Very rarely has a movie aimed at children featured such depth and such sexual tension. The moment the two robots, if we can call them that, finally held hands...oh damn I almost shed another manly tear.

1. Toy Story 3
All I CAN SAY IS, THIS WAS THE CULMINATION OF MY CINEMATIC CHILDHOOD.

1. Toy Story trilogy
2. UP
3. Finding Nemo
4. Ratatouille
5. WALL-E
6. Monsters Inc.
7. The Incredibles
8. Brave
9. A Bugs Life
10. Cars

This was actually really hard to rank after the top 4

Keep your station clean - OR I WILL KILL YOU
Hopefully this reply revives the thread a little bit. But Pixar has 19 films now so it would be kind of homework for most lol.

1. The Incredibles
2. Inside Out
3. Coco
4. Wall-E
5. Ratatouille
6. Toy Story 3
7. Finding Nemo
8.Up
9. Toy Story 2
10. Toy Story
11. Monsters Inc
12. Cars
13. Finding Dory
14. Monsters University
15. Brave
16. Cars 3
17. A Bug;s Life
18. The Good Dinosaur
19. Cars 2

Haven't seen Cars 2, Cars 3 or Coco yet.

01. WALL-E
02. Monsters Inc.
03. The Incredibles
04. Up
05. Toy Story 2
06. Inside Out
07. Toy Story 3
08. Toy Story
09. Ratatouille
10. Finding Nemo
11. The Good Dinosaur
12. A Bugs Life