I Like A Girl....

Tools    

Okay, well I like a girl in my health class, her name is Natalia. She's cute and funny and I think she thinks I'm weird, I dunno. (Though I am a weird guy.) Anyways, when I have the perfect time to talk to her, I don't 'cuz I get nervous. I originally like another girl Annie, but gave up on her 'cuz she probaly wouldn't like me. Anyways, what should I say when approaching Natalia? And, how should I just get the girl of my dreams?

I'm also very lovesick.

Try this on for size. Go up to her and say: "Hey! If I tell you how much I like your body, will you hold it against me?"

Works every time.

Try this on for size. Go up to her and say: "Hey! If I tell you how much I like your body, will you hold it against me?"

Works every time.
You a straight up playah. Should I walk by her and smack her @$$?

I think you should go up to her like you have known her all your life and start asking things about the family and cool stuff, but act like you are not looking at her, and then when you do look up into her eyes get this really embarrased look and say something lke: omg, I thought I was talking to someone else, I am so sorry. Then start looking around for the "pretend" friend you thought you were talkng to.

Thanks man, it means alot to me to get the girl of my dreams. Should I tell her I have a band and that I was in Spider-Man 3? (Though, none of those are true.)

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I use a special pick up line, but if I said it I'm pretty sure I'd be banned.

I use a special pick up line, but if I said it I'm pretty sure I'd be banned.

You tried that one on me long ago, and it almost worked, but my pain/pleasure sensor blew a bulb and well - too much for me.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
And a bowtie. Don't forget the bowtie.

how should I just get the girl of my dreams?
Firstly, never, ever, show her any of your posts in TPAM thread

Talk to her that is a good start

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

My Movie Review Thread | My Top 100

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

What are you guys thinking?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."