Funniest MPAA Ratings!!

Tools    

I think the best one has to go to "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation" hands down. This is the rating word for word:

Rated R for demented mayhem and torture.

Second place has got to go to "Natural Born Killers":

Rated R for extreme violence and graphic carnage, shocking images, and for strong language and sexuality.

Just what exactly is 'demented mayhem'? And the other one had me at 'graphic carnage'.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
There is a thread just like this somewhere....I could search, but I'm picking at some dead skin on my foot right now.

Suspect's Reviews

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
HHHMMM......

Wonder how long this thread will last?

Sorry couldn't resist!

:lmao:

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

First off, thanks dude! I'm trying to eat.

Also, this is all I came up with after doing a search . . .

Unfair MPAA ratings for Asian movies?

MPAA Censors Another Quality Film - L.I.E.

MPAA is harsh!!

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I swear there was a thread somewhere where we all posted crazy things the MPAA had on the ratings of films.

Holden would be able to find it in no time.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
I'm not Holds, but HERE

lmao! Dude, it was three threads down. I've never seen any of them, nor do I know anything about that stuff. The best I could do, was search out MPAA. You, on the other hand, have posted in it . . . twice! What's up with that!?!

I'm just messin' with you, but it is funny!

I remember making a thread like this way back , but I can't find it.

LOTR : Rated PG-13 for intense epic battle sequences and frightening images.

Star Wars Clone Wars : Rated PG for sci-fi action violence throughout, brief language and momentary smoking.

Twister : intense depiction of very bad weather

Mother's Boy : language and a mother's sociopathic behavior

Jefferson in Paris : Rated PG-13 for a bawdy puppet show

Skateboard Kid II : an adolescent punch in the nose

Deep Blue Sea : Rated R for Shark Attacks

thisi s not bout weird ratings but the dscriptions with them that mdade us go WTF?

while LOTR FOTR and TTT are rated PG-13 for epic battle sequences and some scary images ROTK is rated PG-13 for INTENSE epic battle sequences and some FRIGHTENING images LOL WTF IS THE DIFF...

on one of the goofy ratings threads i commmented that i did not see the big deal in rating star wars episode III revenge of the sith pg-13 while all the others are PG

description

sci-fi violence and some intense images

intense images

hey head of MPAA i saw a pic of ur mom in the internet it was real intense if there a movie aobut it AUTOMATIC PG-13

LOL

Indana jones and the kingdom of the crystal skull

rted pg 13 for adventure violence and scary images

um...what the **** is adventure violence?

The Dark Knight: rated PG-13 for intese sequences of violence and some menace

some menace???

WTF does that mean?

and i couldnt find an expample but i also hate it when things are rated "for peril"

that sounds stupid

and wtf is the diffrence between senuality and sexuality ive seen both in rating descriptions stupid

Am I supposed to be able to read that?

the simpsons movie rated PG-13 for irreverent humor throughout

what does that even mean?

and i jsut saw this beaute

Apollo 13 rated PG for language and emotional intensity LOL SRSLY?

oh and both grumpy old men films for get their actual ratings but their rated for salty language and innuendo

yeah i feel the pain i like my language with pepper LOL SALTY LANGUAGE

Irreverence is disrespect.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Am I supposed to be able to read that?
Well of course you are.

You mean to tell me you can't read that!?

That's just crazy!!

"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Interview with the vampire rated R for Vampire violence and gore and sexuality

thank you MPAA i never would have guessed that a movie called Interview with the vampire would have vampire violence in it

i commented in nonsencial about how t hoguht rated R for hide and seek was pointless but after that i read this

hide and seek rated R for frigetning sequences and violence

**** the MPAA

Rated R for graphic crude and sexual humor, violent images and strong language - all involving puppets.

Team America Baby!

national treasure: book of secrets rated PG for some violence and action

wow....violence AND action!!!!!! (lol same damn thing)