I don't believe Global Warming is problem, because...

Tools    

I don't believe Global Warming is problem, because...
5.88%
1 votes
God wouldn't allow anything to destroy humanity.
5.88%
1 votes
God's world can't be altered significantly by humans.
5.88%
1 votes
The world can't be altered significantly by humans.
5.88%
1 votes
The science is wrong. Nothing's happening.
23.53%
4 votes
The science is wrong. The outcomes won't be severe.
5.88%
1 votes
We won't be around to suffer the longer-term effects.
5.88%
1 votes
Any effects in the near future won't affect my country negatively
5.88%
1 votes
It's a media/science conspiracy designed to line their own pockets
70.59%
12 votes
Actually, I do think it's a problem, but not an unresolvable one.
23.53%
4 votes
I have no idea.
17 votes. You may not vote on this poll

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ah, ok, second attempt at this. Wanted to add some positives to the poll.

So. What thinks yous?

(It's a multiple choice poll btw, so stab away)

HEY, there's no "Because my tin foil hat tells me so" no fair
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

My pristine sociological endeavour can't compute sarcasm, damn you!

(but thanks for voting liberally - makes it look more populated )

I so shoulda clicked the 'display who voted what' option to make the whole thing make any sense tho.

So...

Own up! Who plumped for 'the outcomes won't be severe'? I wana talk turkey. And possibly fish. ()

I think Drew Carey said it best, when he said . . . "Global warming, my ass!" and continued to spray two aerosol cans, out the door, into the blizzard.

Why was there one vote in each section, already? It says 7 total votes.

A system of cells interlinked
Still cold over here. I will eat any turkey that pops up.

Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
Why was there one vote in each section, already? It says 7 total votes.
Othello took a protest poop in all the boxes - coz there's no 'Other' option. (I think - And if so, fair play )

As for Jim Carey, he can blow it out his ass

Originally Posted by Seds
Still cold over here. I will eat any turkey that pops up.
You'll need a toaster if you want turkey-flavoured pop tarts meladdyo

(Eww. I so hope no one ever invents those )

Originally Posted by Golgot
Othello took a protest poop in all the boxes - coz there's no 'Other' option. (I think - And if so, fair play )

As for Jim Carey, he can blow it out his ass
Jim Carrey didn't say it. Drew Carey did.

A system of cells interlinked
Ah, the Gore Phenomenon. I hadn't factored that in when I did my origiinal calculations. My cat is clearly working with Gore. They seem to possess the same intellect.

So... Let's se here..... ok... carry the 1...

I predict Al Gore will crap on my kitchen floor within three days. Hope he likes Fancy Feast.

Originally Posted by Sir Toose
Because anything that Al Gore backs so fervently and orates upon so feverishly simply has to be bull****.

Ooo, Tooselation. Excellente!

This is Gore being feverish? Dyamn, i'd hate to hear him talk when he's laid low by a cold

Not to worry. I'm sure a republican blog somewhere has already proved that he's actually an animated piltdown skeleton, and so doesn't even exist

Originally Posted by seds
I predict Al Gore will crap on my kitchen floor within three days.

Ooo, Tooselation. Excellente!

Not to worry. I'm sure a republican blog somewhere has already proved that he's actually an animated piltdown skeleton, and so doesn't even exist
Piltdown is a little close to us on the timeline.

Seriously, I do think he's real. In a cartoon balloon sort of way.

I see him more as a woodcut

Haven't seen his filmic popularity bid, but i hear most of his powerpoint science is pretty tight. I also hear he's tied the hurricane increase in as a definite CC consequence tho, which is still pretty controversial.

But dammit, why won't someone make a stand for the CC's-not-a-problem clan? I wanna spiel weird facts about Saturday's being rainier and the importance of spam

But dammit, why won't someone make a stand for the CC's-not-a-problem clan? I wanna spiel weird facts about Saturday's being rainier and the importance of spam
Are you referring to the 2 votes here . . .

The science is wrong. The outcomes won't be severe.

I was the 2nd to vote that, but if you are looking for a debate, you are wasting your time with me. I hate debating. I have my opinion, you have your's, and life goes on. I prefer bull-****ting, everyday chat . . .

So, how's the weather out there? It's freakin' freezing here.

Originally Posted by adidasss
i have no idea what you just said...edit: damnit! that was meant to follow golgotygolgots post! *sulks*
Who?

OK, that was funny! Your edit some how appeared in my post anyways. I blame global warming.

This is simple. Global Warming is caused by aliens who are heating up our atmosphere in preparing them to annihilate the human race so that our beloved earth will host them instead of us. So if we are to fix this problem, we must rid ourselves of these monsters. Just go watch The Arrival with Charlie Sheen and all will be explained. Yes, I mean go now, right this minute. Humanity is counting on you all.

Originally Posted by Escape
This is simple. Global Warming is caused by aliens who are heating up our atmosphere in preparing them to annihilate the human race
I've already heard the good news...

^^^click - if you can take the terrible turquoise truth^^^

Originally Posted by Dest
I was the 2nd to vote that, but if you are looking for a debate, you are wasting your time with me. I hate debating. I have my opinion, you have your's, and life goes on. I prefer bull-****ting, everyday chat . . .
It wouldn't have to be a debate. You could just give an everyday chatty summary of why you think what you think. (And then i could ask chatty questions, or bring up chatty facts, and it could degenerate into a debate )

Originally Posted by Adi
i have no idea what you just said...edit: damnit! that was meant to follow golgotygolgots post! *sulks*
Which bits? If it was the last bit, i was making obscure references to a phenomenon called 'the weekend effect', and the role of resources in wars and strife and all that.

If it was the other stuff, that was just me n Toose burning effigies for fun

(Don't worry - even i don't know if that last bit made sense )

I've already heard the good news...

^^^click - if you can take the terrible turquoise truth^^^

"composed of fourth-dimensional reptilian humanoid extraterrestrials"

That guy is a NUT. At least my ET's were 3rd dimensional. Some people out there......

It wouldn't have to be a debate. You could just give an everyday chatty summary of why you think what you think. (And then i could ask chatty questions, or bring up chatty facts, and it could degenerate into a debate )