Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven / Japanese Remake!!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog

Yes a Japanese remake of 1992's Unforgiven, who knows how this will be because it is still a very long ways off from being released. Just from the Teaser trailer it looks a least like it will be something to keep an eye on. Just from the lead actor Ken Watanabe (Batman Begins, Inception, Letters from Iwo Jima) my hopes are a little higher for this remake, even though I am guessing this will be more of a re-think or something like that.

Though its theatrical release remains a fair distance away the first teaser has arrived for the Japanese remake of Clint Eastwood's Unforgiven and it is one handsome bit of work.

Ken Watanabe takes the lead as a traditional thinker holding to his samurai code - despite the shifting standards of the late 1800s - who takes a job as a bounty killer. Kunimura Jun, Yagira Yuya, Sato Koichi, Emoto Akira, Koike Eiko and Kutsuna Shioli star with Hula Girls helmer Lee Sang-il directing.
^^^ From Twitchfilm.com

I will see it. Not a fan of the Eastwood film and I found it overrated but I haven't seen it in years so maybe another watch it needed. Looking forwards to see what the Japanese have done with it.