the Wilford Brimley thread.

Tools    

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
What is Wilford Brimley best role? Is it playing the Quarter Oats guy? Maybe it's the ragin' cajun in Hard Target or the kindly patriarch of "Our House?" Could it be in The Thing? Maybe. The Natural?

Maybe it's just his part in talking about Diabeetus...

Discuss.

&feature=related

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Loved his little part in Absence of Malice.

James A. Wells, Assistant U.S. Attorney General: You had a leak? You call what's goin' on around here a leak? Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built hisself a boat.

Have really only seen The Natural and I liked him in that. Also I have seen the Diabetes commercial and he delivers that message really well.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
I really enjoyed him getting beat-down with a briefcase by Tom Cruise in The Firm.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.

Loved his little part in Absence of Malice.

James A. Wells, Assistant U.S. Attorney General: You had a leak? You call what's goin' on around here a leak? Boy, the last time there was a leak like this, Noah built hisself a boat.

Absolutely.
He matched that part so perfectly

there's a frog in my snake oil
Yeah, damn you internets...

PS yes Cocoon stands out the most for me, of what I've seen.

Two parts Brimley played that I really liked--the coach in The Natural and Kevin Kline's dad in In and Out. Man, he had both those parts nailed!

I liked him in Cocoon

Ditto... Cocoon would have to be my favorite... but I also liked him in The Firm...

Always loved his voice...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)